Thread: hello all

hello all

Hey CCB, I just wanted to say hello. I was a lurker for the last six months or so. I think the new style is a definate step up once you actually register and change your settings. I've learned a great deal from just reading everyone's posts and it's a shame to lose so many of the regulars. I am still a beginner, since I've only played seriously for less than a year, but I'm already an APA 5. I attribute this to the CCB as it has sparked my addiction to pool. I only wish school was going as well as pool has for me lately.

Shoot 'em good,

rod in atlanta

Re: hello all

Rod in Atlanta,
    Welcome Rod. I'm new too. Not to pool but to the ccb. I like the new board. I only played on the old board for a short time so I don't miss it all. This is a good board and it stays on point for the most part. You keep it up [img]/ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Welcome and have a good time here..

Welcome, I also hope some of the old regulars decide to post again if they see something that interests them. I know they are out there. Every time I come on, I look at who's on line, and there they are reading the board. And don't know how many are reading anonymously. I hope they swallow their pride and decide post again.