Thread: Pool Instruction Video RENTALS On-Line

Pool Instruction Video RENTALS On-Line

Lots of Bert Kinister's videos
    $6 each..

http://www.rentsportvideo.com/produc...gory=Billiards

Re: Pool Instruction Video RENTALS On-Line

Hey Tom Thanks!

You may thank the wonders of www.google.com for the results of their search engine..

Has anyone rented videos from these people yet? I'm going to call them and get a few, but would like some input from you folks here on the board first. THANKS

formerly Bozeman, MT; now living in Battle Creek, MI

Tom...That looks like a pretty good site for rental videos! They have over 30 to choose from. Average $10 rental per tape (for a week's viewing) may be a bit high...but I'm sure they will do some business. They should add more trickshot tapes...like Mike Massey's! BTW, this is my first post on the "new" board! Haven't figured out many bells and whistles (must be chewin' on a cracker...LOL) yet, but I will!

Scott

1st of many posts, I'm sure..

Glad to see ya posting again..

fairly clever business idea.

let's see, kinster for $6 plus $4ish to mail it to you and $4ish for you to mail it back to them.

not too bad so far since they give you 5 days from shipment for it to get two you.

then there's the automatic $2 charge against your credit card for each day after the limit which is ok unless they don't book it right when they get it back or if the postals decide to send it guam to be anthaxed for a while. that's ok, they'll just keep on charging your card till you've paid the "value" of the tape. then you can keep it.

or, you send from $15 to $25 a tape to bert(volume).

also, if bert is smart enough to copyright his stuff then theres a bust on rental, like pay per view or pay to attend and view. i'm pretty sure you can sell the tape but you can't charge people to view it.

well, since would all plan on dubbing the thing before we sent it back i guess it works out.

dan