Thread: How to add profile?

Just a little bit south and east of Hamiltucky a little bit west of the Atlantic Ocean

How to add profile?

I logged on but I didn't remember anything about a profile. Of course I'm a complete computer loser so I need more help with this than my 9-ball game (that is really hard for me to swallow). Anyway, I'd like to add my profile but I don't know how.

I don't mind this board, I was shocked when I got here (gone for 3 days) but it doesn't bother me. Carol, nice pic, think you sent me that once. Jim, Chris, and Scott, I'm scared to check you guys out. Can't you just post pics of your wives?

R.J.~~~~logs in as Kato 'cause it's 4 letters.

Barbara and others please come back.
    Signature deleted by***********Kato

Re: How to add profile?

I think you click on "My Home", above, next to "Who's Online" and then edit your preferences on the page that comes up.

When you get to the home page you might have to scroll to the right to see edit. Jake
    Old Jake

Hey RJ,
    When you log in, my home tab should come up, click on it, then click on edit personal info-the profile questionnaire,ha ha, should come up-have fun
    Carol~glad to see you back!

Kato Returns..

Good to see ya... hope you get this 'profile' stuff figured out.. once you start playing with all the bells and wistles..this ought to be fun..