Thread: Newb signing in

Newb signing in

Hi all
    Been reading the forum for a couple of weeks and i thought its about time i posted. My names Craig, i live in Sheffield in the UK and have been playing pool around 5-6 years. I'd say i'm kinda average ,but i'm looking to try and become a better player. Hope i can contribute to the site a little because its been a great help to me.
    See ya.

Craig

Re: Newb signing in

WELCOME!
    I only joined a couple of days ago myself and have had a wonderful time here. Fortunately, I was introduced by a friend that told me about this which made getting to know people a bit easier. Hope you enjoy yourself.

Take care,
    Just A Guppy,
    Andrea

Hello Sheffield...
    I am orig. from Lancashire (Bolton to be exact) UK.
    I moved to the USA in 1982. I grew up in the pub life and played pool as a kid....
    I am surprised at the range of people in this forum. It is a great forum - most of the folks seem very well versed in Pool and Politics......it makes for very interesting discussion - if only the Brits had their politics right...pity they don't see it like Bush and Blair....LOL
    I was just home in October and boy did I get a rash of people hassling me about how they do not like Bush.....gosh I didn't realize how naive the Brits have become.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Elaine:</font><hr> .. It is a great forum... <hr /></blockquote>

spot-on mate, this board's a corker. When we get going at full pelt you'll be gobsmacked.

toodle pip now

The Brits have got it right. A lot of us Americans don't like Bush either.
    Who is Blair? [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Nick