Thread: Introduction to us!

Introduction to us!

Guess this is where we'll introduce ourselves. We are Walter and Jenny from Texas, and usually Jen is the one typing! Walter is a pool player 'veteran' and he introduced me to the game, I've been in love with them both ever since!!! Walter has taught me everything I know and introduced me to some amazing players who just keep expanding my knowledge. Can you believe I thought all tables were the size of the ones in a bar, just without being coin-op?!?! Yes, terrible isn't it! Anyway, we both have a passion for the game, and our 3 year old loves it to, so we're glad for that. Look forward to getting to know you all and maybe contributing and learning from this board in the near future!!

Re: Introduction to us!

Hi glad to meet you both but you should put your post in the main pool forum. The newbie part here is people asking questions how the forum works -- or something to that effect. LOL Not many people visit this section.

Rod

<span style="color: blue">be smooth; better control and power with less effort.</span>