Thread: Testing a Wei Link

Testing a Wei Link

Here's a time out by one of my players. I told him to bank the 1-ball in the corner (towards pocket C). He thought I said "slam the 1-ball in the corner" (towards A). Well he fired it in, when up and down the table, landed at point B and ran out. He then thanked me for the "great timeout." And so it goes.

START(
    %AC4I4%BT1D1%Hd1[1%JK3C2%Pu5L4%QA4A0%RM1E8%Sw0A3%WD4K3%Xt0L5
    %[C0C2%\C5H7%eB9a4
    )END

<a target="_blank" href=http://endeavor.med.nyu.edu/~wei/pool/pooltable2.html>http://endeavor.med.nyu.edu/~wei/pool/pooltable2.html</a>

Fred &lt;~~~ thinks a timeout is no time to learn how to shoot
    <font color="blue">You cannot create experience. You must undergo it.</font color>

Re: Testing a Wei Link

Fred.. Is that Snow or Dandurff? on the pool table... I have lost my link to the original WEI table.. and the snow really is a distraction.. do you have the original link to pass on?

<span style="color: blue">be smooth; better control and power with less effort.</span>

rod, etc, if you guys have gotten this far when will you ( i? ) be able to lay out a shot and show it with one point&amp;click??

dan...being lazy makes life easier for someone who isn't very bright to begin with.

I don' know when you will be able to do that Dan.
    But for me, 43 months 4 days 1400 hrs. Untill then its
    Fred's job. All I did was give you an address where it
    wasn't snowing. You can sure tell he lives in the
    northeast.

Rod- no snow out here
    <span style="color: blue">be smooth; better control and power with less effort.</span>

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Is that Snow or Dandurff? on the pool table... I have lost my link to the original WEI table.. and the snow really is a distraction.. do you have the original link to pass on?

<hr></blockquote>

What normally happens is that depending on the season, Wei changes the background. I think he's forgotten to change it back. Maybe he's waiting until spring.

Fred &lt;~~~ just like real life, thinks the snow is fun at first, but after a while, it's really annoying
    <font color="blue">You cannot create experience. You must undergo it.</font color>

thanks Rod, those links worked.

Dan<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

rod, etc, if you guys have gotten this far when will you ( i? ) be able to lay out a shot and show it with one point&amp;click??

<hr></blockquote>

Actually Dan, someone could take a screen capture of the specific wei table diagram, by hitting the print screen key, saving that picture on their hard drive, and uploading it to a site. It could then be displayed here. - Howie