Thread: Table Position from Wall

Table Position from Wall

My Connelly table arrived on December 24th just in time for Christmas. The head-end of my table is up against a wall. However, the other end is wide open. When they setup the table, they told me it was to be 57 inches from the wall. This measurement is from the bottom of the apron not the top of the table. What I have found is that my cues, which are standard two-piece cues, are sometimes hitting the wall. I do not have a lot room to strike the ball(maybe 1-2 inches).

Can someone tell me what the dimensions should be from the Head-end to the wall? Is this 57 inches from the apron correct? It would make more sense if the 57 inches were from the top of the table just inside the bumper.

Itís not easy to move the table I just want to make sure I have all the facts prior to going back to the installers.

Thank You!

Re: Table Position from Wall

if one end is too close to the wall and the other end has plenty of room, just move it away from the wall till your comfortable with the space you have. Generally, 5 feet all the way around from the edge of the table is preferred. Just be aware that you'll have to relevel after moving.

Congrats on the table [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Favorite Quote "if winnings not important, why keep score" Worf ST:TNG