Thread: Are cuetec excaliber cues good?

Are cuetec excaliber cues good?

i like the way the all black one looks and was wondering if its a good cue , like just as good as the regular cuetecs know days.

Re: Are cuetec excaliber cues good?

anyone?

They are not bad cues, for the money, expecially, if you are a beginner.

I personally never liked them. Although they are much better than a cheesy walmart cue in sporting goods section, LOL! Being a beginner I'd rather you pick a better cue just dont go too crazy. Something like a low end Mali, McDermott, or Joss (machine made cues, not custom)should really start you off better.
    If you're drunk, hit the one in the middle...

Are tirador cues from phillipines good?

i have this cue which i bought from a store for $450. does anyone have any infomation bout this cue?

I just purchased an Excalibur cue and I was unable to shoot a shot without misscuing because the tip on it would not accept chalk no matter how much I scuffed it. I had that tip replaced with a Le Pro tip and I just finished shooting 5 racks with it. I like it. It feels well balanced and it has a good hit. The shaft is ding-proof and really smooth and for an average player with limited funds, I would recommend it, provided you replace the tip.

I owned one for a while they shoot really good i liked it i won 3 tournaments at school with one and picked it up at oshmans for 55 somewhere in there.... Another good playing cue is a Dufferin very good for the price....

After all its not the cue its the player
    I have won a tournament with a broomstick dont believe that a good cue has to cost 500$
    Its not the CUE or the TIPS fault its the PLAYER