Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New forum needed

New forum needed

We need separate forum for political rants. NPR is completely polluted.

[img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    _______________________________________-
    "We all agree that your theory is crazy, but is it crazy enough?"
    - Niels Bohr (1885-1962)

Re: New forum needed

Casey, great idea...since arguing politics, and religion, is like arguing with signposts. It only ends up polarizing the board, and we're really all here in the first place, because we
    enjoy pool.
    Let's get back to a little decorum!!!!!!

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote highsea:</font><hr> We need separate forum for political rants. NPR is completely polluted.

[img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    _______________________________________- <hr /></blockquote>
    Let me ask the "Stupid question of the Day."

Aren't there any political forums where the politics can be discussed, argued, etc.?????? [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

I realize it is being done in the non-pool side of the forum, but some of the discussions have gone way past light political exchange.

It is interesting that you would have this attitude, since your posts make up a great majority of the political posts.

Could it be, what we need, is for people to be adult enough to realize that everyone has a right to their own opinion, and that insulting someone because you have a different opinion is pretty childish?

These days, with so much going on around the world, one would think that we Americans would cherish our shared freedom of speach.

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in Md.

I feel that a section for religious debates or discussions should be provided because that way those that want to debate can and those that don't want to do not need too.I still ask though why enter a post if you know your not going to like what your reading or are tired of such discussions?

Some can't resist replying, then they whine when they see what is replied to them. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Rich, is this really such a big deal?

It does say:
    NPR
    -Post anything not related to pool in this discussion forum.
    The problem is not what is said on the NPR. The problem is some people take it too personally and thats just silly.

If anything should be banned, its the next, 'what tip do you use' post!

Q
    Remarkable.You leak a story, and then you quote the story. I mean,that's a remarkable thing to do

ARE YOU ENJOYING ALL THE GREAT INFORMATION ABOUT POOL ON THIS FORUM? ISN'T IT WONDERFUL!

Elephant toe skin. What tip do you use?
    <span style="color: blue">be smooth; better control and power with less effort.</span>

HS BD needs a rant forum, period! People, in general, always like to bit*h, some more than others. People are so defensive, hasn't changed, never will. Nothing better to do is most of the problem. OH, lets see, I have nothing to do, I'll go bit*h over here today.

Matter of fact some of the so called "pool players" (very loose term) like to bit*h more than play. Oh I forgot we're not playing pool over here. Go ahead

Rod
    <span style="color: blue">be smooth; better control and power with less effort.</span>