Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Recipes (Like to Cook?-Post your favorites)

Re: Sesame Fish

After posting this I went ice fishing and lucked out enough perch to feed the family tonight.

Re: Recipes (Like to Cook?-Post your favorites)

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote roscoe:</font><hr> If you are interested in building/buying let me know and I'll put you in touch with some of the forums. <hr /></blockquote>
    Thanks Roscoe.
    Unfortunately, I have neither the knowledge nor the ability to build such a car. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

At this point in my life, I'm not sure I could get in and out of such a car. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Some dreams are best left unfulfilled. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Rich,
    Well, if you are ever up this way I'll take you for a ride.
    Weather permitting of course...and bring a change of underwear.

Roscoe
    "Crisis occurs when women and cattle get excited"...James Thurber

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote roscoe:</font><hr> Well, if you are ever up this way I'll take you for a ride.
    Weather permitting of course...and bring a change of underwear. <hr /></blockquote>
    Roscoe, I appreciate the offer, however, I don't think I will need the change of underwear. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    I have always loved sports cars and I have had a couple of my own, although not in the class of a Cobra.
    I still like the sporty ride, but have opted for a sports car that is a little easier to get in and out of. I am currently driving an M3. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> I like boiled Democrats they are so tender ... <hr /></blockquote>

I heard they taste like <font color="blue">chicken. </font color> [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

There isn't anything wrong with America that liberal ideology, properly applied by government experts, can't make worse.