Thread: Question about the Pro's

Question about the Pro's

Hi, this is my first post. I just ran across this site. I've been playing on and off for about 22 years and am coming back from a 7 year layoff. Anyway my question is, do all pro tournaments that is televised play on 9 foot tables. Depending on the camera angle, sometimes they don't look like 9 footers.

Re: Question about the Pro's

Is this a tough question?

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Toddo26:</font><hr> Is this a tough question? <hr /></blockquote>
    You would have received a quicker answer if you posted your question on the main forum, which is the "Cue Chalk Board".

To the best of my knowledge, all of the tournaments seen on TV are being played on 9 foot tables.
    In fact, almost all pro tournaments are played on 9 foot tables, whether televised or not.

Thanks for the response.

Todd, the pros will be playing on bar sized tables, at the Reno Sands, in March.
    After watching a few of these tournaments...they never miss a makeable shot, but do get hooked, snookered, or the occasional scratch...break and run is the norm, if they have a shot on the lo # ball