Thread: What happened last night? (NPR)

What happened last night? (NPR)

Last night, at twenty minutes and two seconds past two am the date was: 02-20-02-02-20-02. I desperately wanted to stay up and see if anything momentus happened at the split second in time that only happens once every ????, well...not very often. But I was tired and went to bed but I set the alarm for 2 am so I wouldn't miss the big moment. Guess I hit the snooze button a bunch of times 'cause when I did finally wake up it was somewhere around 4:30.

Seems like I sleep through all the neat stuff! Missed the millenium by a year!

Wait...was the big moment on the second of the month 02-02-02 at 02:02:02 am?!! Jeeeez! I could break an anvil with a ice cream cone, that's what my uncle always told me: "Jimmy! You could break.." Well you get the picture.

So, what did I miss last night, or maybe 18 nights ago? Or is it the 22nd? My head hurts, going back to bed now.

Regards, JimS
    JimS

"no non-chalantin at the pool table" Frank "Sailor" Stellman

Re: What happened last night? (NPR)

Well, Jim, mark your calendar for March 3rd 03 or March 30th 03. Better yet April 4th 04 and set your alarm clock for 2am, that way, according to your post, you will wake up ten minutes before the big event [img]/ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: What happened last night? (NPR)

Jim, it was at that time last night, that a very large truck was parked outside your home. The truck was completely filled with all the cash ever wagered by pool players everywhere. Well, maybe it was a fleet of trucks. Anyway, if you went outside at the prescribed time, you would have received the contents of the truck(s). It is a shame that you slept through it. Opportunity only drives up once. Rich R.~~~contributed to the contents of the trucks. LMAO.