Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dallas / Fort Worth Area Weekly CASH Tournaments

Re: Dallas / Fort Worth Area Weekly CASH Tournaments

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr>Poolfool,

Thanks, that was a good lead. I've played Sterling's 5 times now, got two 1st, one 2nd, and two out-of-the-money. Firsts are good for about $90 each night. Not a bad wage, since I'd be playing pool somewhere anyway.

Haven't seen you lately, did you quit going?<hr /></blockquote>Good job at Sterlings! I saw PoolFool a week ago - he's too busy working putting in some ungodly hours at his job and his pool time has dwindled to mostly nothing. I think that's sad.

I've been putting out feelers to see if anyone knows of any scotch doubles tourneys in the area, and the only ones I've found are SWEL or VNEA. I still think we'd be almost unstoppable as a scotch doubles team with a little practice and I'd sure like to put that to the test some day. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Re: Dallas / Fort Worth Area Weekly CASH Tournaments

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> I've been putting out feelers to see if anyone knows of any scotch doubles tourneys in the area, and the only ones I've found are SWEL or VNEA. I still think we'd be almost unstoppable as a scotch doubles team with a little practice and I'd sure like to put that to the test some day. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    <hr /></blockquote>

If you find any tournaments, let me know and we'll try them out to see how we do. Sounds like fun.

SpiderMan
    "If it's yellow and smells bad, it must be nine-ball. Or a diaper (or a Frenchman)."