Thread: 8 Ball Tournament - Tulsa Oklahoma

8 Ball Tournament - Tulsa Oklahoma

The Billiard Palace in Tulsa OK is having the 2nd annual Oklahoma 8 Ball Tournament this weekend. It will be Saturday & Sunday, Aug 6 & 7.

Danny & Evelyn Dysart (Midwest 9 Ball tour) are Tournament Directors. Play will be on Diamond 7 foot Smart Tables. Most of the Tulsa, Wichita, OKC biggies will be here.

Contacts are Bod Riedmatten at Oklapoolplyr@yahoo.com & Billiard Palace at 918.627-3486
    GREAT Break Shots SOLD here. Some assembly required. http://www.breakrak.com

Re: 8 Ball Tournament - Tulsa Oklahoma

I was wondering when you or Bob would post this one. Several of my Dallas friends are carpooling up there for the weekend.

SpiderMan
    "If it's yellow and smells bad, it must be nine-ball. Or a diaper (or a Frenchman)."

Hmmmm... I thought I posted it before, but then again, I thought I showed my ex wife enough affection, and I was wrong about that, too! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

This should be a great tournament. There will be a lot of big guns there and even if you don't want to play in it, it will be well worth the drive to see some great quality 8-Ball.

Later,
    Bob (already has his stuff ready to go!)
    SPF Family of BCA Certified Instructors

"You don't know what you don't know." Oz

I hope to get the chance to meet some fellow CCBers there, and witness some great pool at the same time. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Will there be a tip repair man at this tourney, who can handle a one-piece cue? Need this info for a friend who will be going.

SpiderMan
    "If it's yellow and smells bad, it must be nine-ball. Or a diaper (or a Frenchman)."

Any online reporting or final standings available?

SpiderMan