Thread: 3rd Annual Fall 8-Ball Shoot Out, Cleveland TX.

3rd Annual Fall 8-Ball Shoot Out, Cleveland TX.

VFW Post 1839 in Cleveland, Texas will host it's 3rd 8-ball tournament on September 24 & 25 , 2005. Three divisions, (A) open to all player(entery $75 100% payback Race to 5 both sides of bracket), (B) restricted at tournament directors discretion( entry $50 100% payback race to 5 both sides of bracket), (Ladies) restricted at tournament directors discretion(entery $25 100% payback race to 3 both side of bracket) . Room will open at 9:00 am both days for practice. Callcutta will begin at 11:00 am on saturday. Call for more info: Roy (713) 504-0275 or (281)659-1119. We have 2 tournaments per year, usually in October and April. With Calcutta, our last tournament paid out over $10,000. Come out have a good time an support the veterans of the Cleveland area. Fell free to email me any questions Bull_6262@hotmail.com.

Re: 3rd Annual Fall 8-Ball Shoot Out, Cleveland TX.

Sounds great. What set of eight ball rules will I expect to play by?....SPF-randyg

Re: 3rd Annual Fall 8-Ball Shoot Out, Cleveland TX.

Sory about that all divisions will be played by B.C.A. rules on coin op bar boxes that will be recovered with champinship cloth the week before. Also B division is considered any one not on the BCA masters list or tournement directors decision. Last time with calcutta 1st place in the b division paid out $4400. Hope to see you there tell your friends and if you need a list of hotels i will be happy to send you a list.