Thread: 4th Annual Windy City Open

4th Annual Windy City Open

4th Annual Windy City Open

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Windy City Open will be the first weekend of January this year. Unfortunately it conflicts some with Derby City Classic. We are going to begin the event on Wednesday 1/4/06 with a Bank tournament and Midnight Madness event. Both events will be open to all players with no restrictions. This will be a great warm up for Derby City for those who are attending.

The other events will be beginning on Thursday as the schedule permits. The host location is Pheasant Run and the room rates are $55.00 per night so it is affordable for you to stay and play.

In addition to The Windy City Open events, there will be the BCA State tournament and a BIG APA event. I don't have all the info for the APA event, but I will post it as soon as I get it.

There will be monies added to ALL Windy City Open events, I don't have the complete sum and will also post that in the next few weeks as I hear more from our vendors.

The new web site for The Windy City Open will be www.windycityopen.net and will be up and running soon.

Re: 4th Annual Windy City Open

Things that make you go Hmmmmm...

Barbara

Re: 4th Annual Windy City Open

Hmmmmmmm indeed! It's going to be a great year!