$40 Entry Fee
    Deadline Saturday 11 a.m.

SPF Family of BCA Certified Instructors

"You don't know what you don't know." Oz

Re: Open 9-Ball, $1k guaranteed 1st place

Is that deadline for the Saturday of the event???sid

"If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!"

Re: Open 9-Ball, $1k guaranteed 1st place

Sid, Sorry so late posting, but yes, tomorrow morning is the deadline. The tournament will be Sat and Sun. I'll not be playing, but will be the organizer of a 10 ball ring game and a break contest on the 9' GC's. If Saturday's Ring Game goes well, we may have another on Sunday. There will be action in the place probably tonight and Saturday Night. I got word today that players have called in from TX, OK, AR, MO, IL and KS. I don't know all the names, even though the Room Manager said several of them said to tell me hello (he couldn't remember names). There are a couple of pretty decent A players locally that will be in, as well as Jeff Melton, Bobby Ferrel, Jeremy Vulgamore and a few others. I've heard rumors of bigger names, but am not going to post them on here until I see them in the place.

The 9' GC's are EXCELLENT! This should be a good tournament and there should be plenty of action for the railbirds to watch on Sat night. Well, some action has already started. My road partner, Seabiscuit, played a guy who was shooting air last night and ended up with a very nice STL model Schon and another cue.

BY THE WAY, I know all of the local players and most of the regional players. If any of you are here and want to match up, just ask me about the player. I'll tell you if he's straight up or not. I don't want anyone coming to a tournament that I am involved with in any way and get screwed by some clown shooting air. The old fat guy will take care of you! *S*

Later,
    Bob
    SPF Family of BCA Certified Instructors

"You don't know what you don't know." Oz