Thread: other pages or screens

other pages or screens

Does anyone actually take time to read the other pages or screens.. which ever you prefer to call them?????????mike
    love the game, play the game. Don't complain.... LIFE IS JUST TO DAM SHORT.........mike

Re: other pages or screens

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: cueball1950 cryptically asks:</font><hr> Does anyone actually take time to read the other pages or screens.. which ever you prefer to call them?????????mike <hr></blockquote>

Hi Mike,

I'm not sure to what you are referring, but I take the time to look at many other pages and screens...

Hope that helps.

Living in Paradise, beautiful Victoria on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

You are probably having 25 parent threads appear. This is the default. The next 25 will be page 2, the next page 3, etc. But you knew that already. However, you can override the default (my home) and set it to say 75 or 100. It will take a little longer to load, but if you have a high speed connection (dsl/cable) it probably won't even be noticeable.

With a high volume of postings, some new postings can get relegated to those second and third pages rather quickly.
    Dave Syrja in Victoria
    davespooltools.com

It won't take 100 - the highest it will take is 99.

Dave, wasn't that you that was complaining about the pool school animation at the top of the CCB? If your little groundhog wasn't so animated, he wouldn't be so irritating!

Living in Paradise, beautiful Victoria on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

Yep, that was me. But, it wasn't about the animation. It was about the amount of space it took away from the main page. It was during one of my rants about the poor web site design, which by the way, I still think is a lousy design.

You will note that I have not made any comments about this new format board other than to say that I think it is great that BD has made a commitment to provide support.

I kinda like the gopher. Right now its sort of a symbol of my participation on this board. Popping up to check what's happening and then dropping back into my hole.

I'll probably change it sometime. Just be glad I haven't added and .wav files. They can be really annoying.

Hmmm, just a minute, maybe a little Waylon Jennings tune would be appropriate along the line of "I've always been crazy, but it kept me from going insane".
    Dave Syrja in Victoria
    davespooltools.com