Thread: auto quote feature added

auto quote feature added

The auto quote feature has been added just click on the double quote icon instead of the reply icon.

Re: auto quote feature added

I wouldn't know an HTML from a UBBCode, but it looks like you guys are really working hard on improving the board. I see the auto-quote, and now an "old style" toggle. Kudos!!! and thanks. Whatever happened to B.A.S.I.C., which was the extent of my programming skills?

Whatever happened to B.A.S.I.C., which was the extent of my programming skills?

BASIC - Tandy Radio Shack - TRS 80 Model 4 - had a whopping 4K. How far we have come. Can we handle the future? Jake

[img]/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] <font color=green>tried out the new quote feature. It copies the whole text and I deleted what I didn't need. Maybe there is a way to quote just selected txt? </font color=green>
    Old Jake

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: ccboard_admin:</font><hr> The auto quote feature has been added just click on the double quote icon instead of the reply icon. <hr></blockquote>

<font color=red> This webmaster deserves a pay raise. </font color=red> Jake
    Old Jake

HTML and UBBCode are 'just' tag-oriented, "mark-up" languages--with the tags used mostly for formatting text. They are not programming languages, like BASIC is.

If you could program in basic, then these two MLs should be a cakewalk for you, as you never have to worry about not being able to GOSUB. [img]/ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    You are what you do when it counts.--The Masao
    heater<span style="color: red">451</span>

Thanks! I was kidding, but it also was true. I'm going to look into learning html though after reading your post.

Had one, had an Atari, an Apple 11C. Still have my Kaypro. Used to have all the contracts, etc, for our Teamsters local on it (we was cutting edge....)