Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: George Bush lying performance

George Bush lying performance

AS a Bush Follower I only had to look at Georges Face for one minute and I could tell he was lying to us. When he lies his face loses its color and a Blank stare comes over face. I would love a criminalogist to comment on Georges demeanor when speaking/lying to the public.####

Re: George Bush lying performance

What a wonderful gift to be able to look at someone and know they are lying.....or maybe you are just predisposed to judging someone without actually listening to what they are saying.
    PBIA Professional Advanced Level Billiard Instructor

Dick, it is disgusting, and an insult to the intelligence of the American people, and the rest of the world for this man to continue to get in front of the television cameras and tell lie after lie. I am going to take his text and go through it sentence by sentence. Everything he said about Iraq, contradicts what the Commanders on the ground have told us, from his version of their constitution, to the conditions on the ground, obviously, we are not winning this war. Obviously, the Iraq constitution is not bold nor is it democratic and fair, nor does it include the Sunnis rights or womens rights. Obviously, we have a man in the White House who never tells the truth, whether he is taking us to war, or taking us through war. There is no reason to think that we are making any progress in reconstruction, another lie. Statement after statement was either greatly exaggerated, of just plain not true. He looks more and more like a deer caught in the headlights, he know's he's in big trouble, so here we are right back to what IS, IS, and what did the President know, and when did he know it.

BTW, have you noticed that when he is being interviewed, since his new PR firm apparently advised him to drop the giggle after he tells a whopper, his former facial signal for a lie? It is re-manifested itself, and now comes out as a jaw roll, from left to right. If you have ever studied body language, not only does he tell whoppers, but he does it badly. Atleast Reagan was a good liar, lol. Nixon sweated, Clinton's face broke out, rosascea, (sp) but when you watch Bush lie, it's comical!

The iraqis are not fighting on their own, not one single batallian fights without Americans. He tries to tell us there are hundreds trained, are they trained if they can't do it alone, or are they still being trained, another lie....???????

His speech was full of lies, but what can he do now, you can't start telling the truth after you have screwed things up as badly as he has, and lied all along, or you might just get impeached.

Also, I noticed that the right has already started their usual lies regarding this whole wire-tap scandel, and the situation with the Patriot Act, trying lay both the outcries, and the blocking of the P.Act renewal at the feet of the Democrats, when both actions have been bi-partisan. I think Bush and Company should all start wearing top hats before they go into their acts.....their magic tricks are slipping....Rice, on Meet the Press, another obvious liar, also just doesn't answer the important questions. She is the first Stepford Secretary of State, lol. She defends going into Iraq stating what MIGHT have happened, if we hadn't gone in there. Still justifying a colossal mistake.

Gayle in Md. Will someone tell George Bush and the rest of his family, including his wife, that there is an S in the word Doesn't..... He just duden get it....

.I,ve gotta laugh when I hear the " never give up, BS etc,etc" speech, when he is 7000 miles behind the front line. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    He had his chance and he DUCKED! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]
    Q
    Remarkable.You leak a story, and then you quote the story. I mean,that's a remarkable thing to do

I have a better way to tell when Bush is lying: His lips are moving.
    I'll start respecting your opinion when you stop making sh*t up.

BWA HA HA HA...Kind of like his Dad...."Read my Lips, no new taxes."

Gayle in Md... [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

AWWW now Q, you know that's not fair. He wasn't ducking, just bent over snorting a line, LOL. He refused to answer any questions about his former drug use....

Gayle in Md...What can you expect from a guy who fried his brains with alcohol and drugs for years?

I was just glad Family Guy was shown in it's enirety, rather than joining it "already in progress". But maybe my priorities are a little mixed up [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Sack
    A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

You guys are never happy. He admitted that mistakes had been made, he admitted that the intelligence was faulty. What do you want him to do now???? You have been all over him for not admitting this...and when he does...that isn't good enough either!
    Steve
    PBIA Professional Advanced Level Billiard Instructor

Steve, it was a big step, admitting that the intelligience was faulty....and what I think is of no importance....but some members of congress, on both sides, do not think it enough.
    The deeper question is how did the "world's best intelligence agency" misinterpret the info?
    If it was a mistake,it's now too late to rectify it ....I read that while a majority of americans oppose the war, the majority also believes we now need to finish the job there.
    so for better of for worse, we are committed to Iraq.