Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: King George, FISA & the 4th Amendment

Re: King George, FISA & the 4th Amendment

Yes, but he is supposed to report it to the FISA court within 72 hours. A judge from the FISA Court has stepped down from the court to protest the Presidents action, or should we say, non action.

The president is not above the FISA laws.

Gayle in Md.

Fran,
    Your apparent lack of understanding of the importance of protecting our civil liberties against any and all who would take them from us leaves me breathless. This government has all the tools they need, they just don't know how to use them. With all the Kings tools and all the Kings men they can't even find a guy camping out in the hills...Fran, you are putting your trust in the hands of the Keystone Cops who's only solution is to take our hard fought for liberties...get a grip and rearrange your priorities

Hey...we have people walking barefoot through airports and are feeling up little old ladies before they get on an airplane, and making sure nobody gets a pool cue on board....what more can they do??????????????
    [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    PBIA Professional Advanced Level Billiard Instructor

They have totally neglected doing the most important things, such as, circulating a list of terrorists to all airports, trains, and law enforcment, borders, ports, still haven't put into use the technology to detect bombs in the cargo of airplanes, for heavens sake, the 0/11 commission gave this administration failing grades on implementing the safe gaurds, but they can't take an hour to get subpeonas before they spy.......have to spy secretly, with no check on their actions? Incredible....

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in Md.

I guess you missed the sarcastic tone to my post.
    Steve
    PBIA Professional Advanced Level Billiard Instructor

I apologize, and you're right, I did miss it... [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
    too soon old, too late smart.. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
    Gayle in Md. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]