Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Opinions on Layani Cues

Opinions on Layani Cues

I was looking through the Layani website and found several cues that I liked quite a bit. I'm not a huge fan of buying a cue without having hit with it or one by the same maker. No one around here has hardly even heard of Layani nonetheless played with one.

So I was just wondering if any of you guys out there had one or had played with one and could give some feedback on the hit, feel, and all that other good stuff.

Thanks
    well in that case, i'm glad i missed that shot...
    Ah f*&%it!

formerly Bozeman, MT; now living in Battle Creek, MI

Re: Opinions on Layani Cues

Matt...They're great quality cues, Matt! The cuemaker posts on here quite frequently, and there are some posters that play with his cues here too.

Scott

Hey Scott....let me know the next time that you are in the Texas area. I definitely need another lesson.

I had heard the same stuff about Layani I just wanted to be sure before I made the investment.
    Ah f*&%it!

formerly Bozeman, MT; now living in Battle Creek, MI

Matt...Will do! I plan to be in TX for at least a couple of weeks, in April, as the trade show is in Houston...and I've got at least a dozen people who want lessons all over the state. Got to get things scheduled geographically, so I don't have to drive 2000 miles, criss-crossing the state! LOL See you then!

Scott

Will our "social director" be scheduling a get-together?

SpiderMan
    "If it's yellow and smells bad, it must be nine-ball. Or a diaper (or a Frenchman)."

Scott...that sounds great. I am still in the DFW area and will be for while. I'm about to start teaching in schools here but I will definitely keep some days free.

SpiderMan...I don't know if our "Social Director" has anything planned. But this sounds like about as good a reason as any.
    Ah f*&%it!

There are about 6 locals (including) myself who use Layani cues and everyone really likes them. Great balance, solid joint, solid hit and nice looking.

RJ

Layani makes a great cue, good pricing and he stands behind his work. He is a friendly guy and easy to work with. A lot of cue for the money. They are not forgiving cues, they will play the shot exactly as you hit it, being that it will not compensate for your bad cueing.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> Will our "social director" be scheduling a get-together?<hr /></blockquote>Who's our "social director"? If you can't find them, I'd be happy to have y'all out to PettyPoint if Scott drops by... [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I have 2 Layani cues (one I use as a break cue) and I love both of them. The only other cue I would use is another Layani. They've ruined me for anything else. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]