Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cure for what ails ya!

Cure for what ails ya!

Do you have feelings of inadequacy? Do you suffer from shyness? Do you sometimes wish you were more assertive, more outgoing?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist about Tequila®.

Tequila® is the safe, natural way to feel better and more confident about yourself and your actions. Tequila® can help ease you out of your shyness and let you tell the world that you're ready and willing to do just about anything. You will notice the benefits of Tequila® almost immediately, and with a regimen of regular doses you can overcome any obstacles that prevent you from living the life you want to live. Shyness and awkwardness will be a thing of the past, and you will discover many talents you never knew you had. Stop hiding and start living, with Tequila®.

Tequila® may not be right for everyone. Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use Tequila®. However, women who wouldn't mind nursing or becoming pregnant are encouraged to try it. Side effects may include dizziness, nausea, vomiting, incarceration, erotic lustfulness, loss of motor control, loss of clothing, loss of money, loss of virginity, pregnancy, memory loss, std, delusions of grandeur, table dancing, headache, dehydration, dry mouth, and a desire to sing Karaoke and play all-night rounds of Strip Poker, Truth Or Dare, and Naked Twister.

Re: Cure for what ails ya!

Ahhh Agave! one of my favorite deities blessed us with this plant, oh uh along with Cannabis the pharmaceuticals Co. arch nemesis

nAz 2012 GOP presidential candidate

Ahh yes, tequila.

Make strangers your friends and your friends even stranger.

Jose Quervo is my friend and who's that girl and why is she wearing my shirt? [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Picked up a new bottle of Patron Silver yesterday. Want some?

Patron Silver!!! Can't be bought in Mexico,at least not in Guadalajara. One of the joys of the blue agave. My all time favorite to be sure. Sweet sweet the memories you bring to me.
    Harry Swiver

Well I highly recommend Cabo Wabo. That was the tequila that I brought with me down to the US Open that SPetty and I shared a room in 2004 and had a blast!!

To hell with the violations of traveling across state lines with booze!! It was pretty tasty and smooooooooth!!!

Barbara

You told me about Cabo Wabo,and I thought you were having a little fun since I was new to the forum. Now I'm going to find a bottle of it,and compare it with Patron. Better yet,I will get a few bottles,and invite some friends over for opinions. I really thought you were talking about cocobolo,just to pull my leg.
    Harry Swiver

I've never tried this remedy although my uncle "Jim Beam" is good to me as well.

DG

LMAO
    Yeah baby,MEZCAL-and swallow the worm!
    Carol~thanking Spetty for the laughter! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I'm going to have to try this magical cure.
    And boy, do I have a long list of ailments. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr>Better yet,I will get a few bottles,and invite some friends over for opinions. <hr /></blockquote>
    You may want to check out the price tag, before sending out the invitations. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    However, you may have some very special friends. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]