FEB 18 - 19
** Please Note: The March Singles Regional will be held in
Charlotte @ The Metrolina Expo the week after the Charlotte
City Tournament. It will be for both 8 & 9-ball.

FEB 17 - 18
We are considering holding a Scotch Doubles Qualifier @ Metrolina Expo during the same week-end. Please e-mail me and let me know if you would be interested. It will be on a first come, first serve basis. Maximum board of 32. I have one couple signed up already. Thanks !
Early sign-ups would be appreciated !

FEB 17 - 18
We are also considering holding a Jack & Jill Qualifier during the same week-end at Metrolina Expo.
Please e-mail me and let me know if you are interested. First come, first serve. I am starting a list of who wants to play. Maximum board of 32. I have one couple signed up already. Thanks !

FEB 17 - 19
We are also considering holding a team tournament - You can put a "dream team" together as long as everyone is an APA member with their dues paid and a minimum of ten matches. If you choose to play in this event you must PREPAY the entry fee. All monies paid into this event will be returned to the players. We will pay out according to # of teams entered. NO LATE ENTRIES ALLOWED. This is so we can set up the tournament and run it properly. All Charlotte APA rules apply. Questions call (704) 598-4555 or Dave (980) 722-3384 or Kevin (980) 722-4321.

FEB 18 - 19
SINGLES REGIONAL @ METROLINA EXPO
(704) 598-4555
40 7' DIAMOND TABLES