Ok Guys and Girls

The One Pocket is beginning this Sunday March 26th 2006 at 1:00PM
We had to change the days from sat to sun. We changed it from a league to a HANDICAPPED TOURNAMENT! Every one will be starting out as an 8 (which is average) the handicaps go from 6 to 10. People that we know shoot better than average will be starting at a 9. We do not know everyone so if you know some one and there are pretty sporty then please let us know. Tournament is open to all amatuer players. We will try our best to not let any road players or other superstars of the game into this tournament. This tournament is meant for beginners, intermediate and advanced players (by advanced I mean like 7's in leagues not hustlers, Pro's, Semi-Pro I think you get the picture!) Matches will be a race to 3. If someone is slow playing let us know we will put a timer on them. Matches will have a time limit I just cant remember what it is I think 1.5hrs but dont quote me on that! I hope to see you all there sunday, this is sure to be a blast! Heck if you dont want to play or have hesitations about playing come one out and watch, gators has some good food and of course they have beer! We may have a pro stopping by this sunday, I said may its not guaranteed so if he isnt there dont complain! [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

The tournament will start promptly at 1:00PM Registration begins at 12:30PM Doors Open at 11:30AM, Come early and get some practice.
Price to play is only $25

One Pocket will help you in other games like your 9ball and 8ball games.
Come on out and have some fun sunday learn a new game if you never played or come out and try your skills against others you normally wouldnt play. If you have any other questions email me at ljc43@yahoo.com

Mapquest Directions to gators