Thread: Not in MY Room/Att: Room Owners

Not in MY Room/Att: Room Owners

Along the lines of Chirs in NC about letting a known pro player practice for free in their room when alot of tables are not being used. How about those pool rooms with bulletin boards that will NOT advertise about up coming tournaments in other rooms (sometimes even in another state) because "IT WILL HURT THEIR BUSINESS" now this group of room owners don't have a grip, always worried about losing business. Its really sad when you find a room that thinks/operates this way. I always found myself practicing more in my room when I found out about a tournament somewhere else. Give and you will receive. BF

Re: Not in MY Room/Att: Room Owners

When a local Room started having 9-Ball Tourneys on Tuesday nights we approached other Rooms about posting a flyer. One Room 20 miles away REFUSED, and he did not have tourneys on those same Tuesday nights.

Troy...~~~ Has little patience with small minded jerks... [img]/ccboard/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

I called many rooms up and down the east coast to promote my April event. There were so many rooms that seemed that they didnt want a fliar. Promoting POOL helps all rooms, keeps the Game alive. It may hurt you on the weekend the touney is, but guess what, They will all be back ready for action. Promoting pool tournaments keeps the fire allive. We are all in this together!

Thanks,
    Brady

Any room owners that I havent sent a fliar to or contacted, please email me your fax # or address. Players aswell.
    Brady@q-masters.com

These room owners who don't post other rooms tournaments are only hurting themselves by not helping the sport of pool grow. Some people are so worried about their piece of the pie that they don't realize how big the pie can get if eveyone worked together. Time to look at the BIG picture.

We must be doing something right in Cincy.. all the room owners talk to each other and make sure the monthly tournaments are on different weekends. Nightly tournaments are no problems. Sunday thru Thursdays for nightly tournaments .. you can play almost anynite of the week.
    There are even Sat. tournaments.

Thanks posters

Common sense is a wonderful thing. BF