Thread: In two days...one week for new board

In two days...one week for new board

In two days............ it will be one week.
    The waters have calmed and all is well at ccb except some people have left and perhaps won't come back. I'm new to the board so I didn't know them like you old salts knew them. I, for one, hope they come back to stimulate the converstions like they obviously had done on the past board. This Leonard guy was well respected because of his pool knowledge and I wish he would come back and give me the benefit of his wizardry. I know 23 people post specially to ####Leonard and asked him to reconsider his resolution to leave. He maybe a man of his word but we can delete here Leonard. Anyway I think this board rocks and I commend the webmaster for what must have been a stressful time for all involved in the change over...can you hear me clapping [img]/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: In two days...one week for new board

Hard to believe that this "new" board has only been up for a week. Probably came online right about now, last sunday. Fits like an old shoe already. Not too much left to learn - just importing pictures. And I think we have gone over 24 hours without any complaints. That must be a record. Jake
    Old Jake

Re: In two days...one week for new board

jjinfla,
    <blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>And I think we have gone over 24 hours without any complaints. That must be a record. Jake <hr></blockquote>

And isn't the silents enjoyable? If I can learn to import pictures anyone can, except Patrick as he won't practice