Thread: How to break through your pool skill potential!

How to break through your pool skill potential!

You can spend a lot of years to read books, to test your knowledge just like Patrick did. Only to discover: which methods work, which do not? But isn't it pleasant to skip this phase of study?

If you practice like most pool players do, you fight to get to the next level. Whether you've wrestled with, books, videos, diet plans or with the advice of magazines, you have been disappointed.

Worse, with so much "how to" information on the market, you can become paralyzed... and extremely frustrated. If you understand something of sports, you know that you waste your time with every further unsuccessful training day - that's not the right way to reach your aim!

You don't know me yet, I realize, but I hate to think you waste a further year of your life (and probably thousands of dollars) in trying to get better at pool - only to discover that your plan was flawed from the beginning. That's why I've created this Web page...

Read more on the site:
    http://vp3.0catch.com/lessons.htm
    <font color="red">"The best players are the ones you will never see" - One</font color>

Re: How to break through your pool skill potential!

Hey Patrick:
    I'll be checking out your site. By the way: nice neck. There's a little shadow under the chin on the left side, (your left.) It would be good if you could lighten that up some. Adobe Paintshop would work for it.

Just a little bit south and east of Hamiltucky a little bit west of the Atlantic Ocean

Sign me up since VP3 is like steriods. Tell me where to e-mail my $20 check. LMAO!!!!!!!!!

R.J.
    Signature deleted by***********Kato

I guess your email address in your profile says it all. Jake
    Old Jake

E-mail me for information about payment. pmsi@chello.se

Patrick
    <font color="red">"The best players are the ones you will never see" - One</font color>

Good Pool Players Need Strong Muscles

Patrick,
    You didn't fix that pic yet? You should really take that shadow out of your pic, so we can see the full muscular breadth of your neck.

Re: Good Pool Players Need Strong Muscles

Just bought Nintendo's "Nascar Champion III" and Sony's "0 to 160 in 10 Seconds" video games. I thought they might make me a better driver. I figured if I could drive faster, I would arrive at the pool hall sooner, thereby giving me more practice time.

The cops had another thought about my plans.

I need bond money...$1500 will get me released pending my court date for "Reckless Driving", "Speed greater than reasonable and prudent" and "Extreme ignorance behind the wheel" (that last one's the biggie!)

I have to go...the next inmate wants the computer...he's looking for web sites that tell how to increase one's neck size.

Send all donations care of:

Maricopa County Jail, Towers Unit, Phoenix, AZ. and reference my inmate number.

Regards,

Ken (inmate #243865 and in need of a good Attorney)

[color:"red"]RackMup![/color]

Re: Good Pool Players Need Strong Muscles

This forum is about pool, not muscles.
    I can't change the picture anyway, the picture is on my friends site and he is on vacation, so he can't upload a new picture.

The secret is which muscles you train and how many percent fast muscle twitch fibers you have on each muscle. If you train the wrong way then it is counterproductive. Nobody use these techniques because nobody want to reach their full potential, if I find a way to get 0.1% better, I do it!

Patrick

Just a little bit south and east of Hamiltucky a little bit west of the Atlantic Ocean

Please, you must be joking. Although I'm intrigued by the secret hand placement. Hahahahahahahaha

Kato.
    Signature deleted by***********Kato