Thread: IMPROVIING MY GAME

IMPROVIING MY GAME

ANY SUGGESTIONS ON A COACH OR LESSONS AVAILABLE TO HELP ME TAKE MY GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL?

Re: IMPROVIING MY GAME

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LBOOGIE:</font><hr> ANY SUGGESTIONS ON A COACH OR LESSONS AVAILABLE TO HELP ME TAKE MY GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL? <hr /></blockquote>
    Two of the best teachers in the country are members here on the CCB. You can send a PM to them through this forum or you can contact them through their web sites.

The first one uses the screen name randyg and this is his school, but he takes his school on the road from time to time.
    http://www.poolschool.info/

The second is Scott Lee, who travels the country giving lessons.
    http://www.poolknowledge.com/

You can also go to the BCA web site and find a certified instructor near you.

BTW, all capitol letters is like screaming on the internet.

There is a excellent series for pool instruction by Mike Segal on the IPT members club web site. It costs abot 35 bucks to join and preview free videos.
    The videos are very intensive and cover everything. Instructors are expensive and in the long run I belief a video works better as it lets you practice when you want at your own pace.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bradb:</font><hr> Instructors are expensive and in the long run I belief a video works better as it lets you practice when you want at your own pace. <hr /></blockquote>
    Although you have a good point, you have to remember that videos can not observe what you are doing and tell you what you are doing wrong. That is the advantage of a qualified instructor.