Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2nd MSNBC Anchor makes 2nd, non apology, apology

2nd MSNBC Anchor makes 2nd, non apology, apology

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/0...g_n_85706.html

This time aimed at Chelsea, calling her a pimp for her Mother's campaign.

These people are beyond disgust. Not one word they have uttered about Hillary, Bill and now, Chelsea, is true, including the lie that Hillary's people campaign workers are not getting paid.

Again, if someone could point me to a liberal, or left friendly network, I would like to know where it is.

The right, network owners and presidents, now own the media in this country. Atleast that's one thing China hasn't bought, YET. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Re: 2nd MSNBC Anchor makes 2nd, non apology, apology

I agree that this was a discusting remark. However, this is not a right wing remark. MSNBC is clearly supporting Obama, who is even further left than Clinton.

While wrong this is a left bashing less left, not a right wing attack.

Attacking Bill is one thing. He can certainly stand up for himself and he's been known to dish it out himself.
    But to attack Chelsea for doing something expected and normal is low. Left/right/or moderate....

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Not one word they have uttered about Hillary, Bill and now, Chelsea, is true, including the lie that Hillary's people campaign workers are not getting paid.

<hr /></blockquote>

On what facts do you base this? Hillary said many of her campaing staff is not being paid. Is Hillary lying?

I had to laugh when one reporter asked her if her unpaid staff was covered on a health care plan!
    [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    Steve
    PBIA Professional Advanced Level Billiard Instructor

[ QUOTE ]
    These people are beyond disgust. Not one word they have uttered about Hillary, Bill and now, Chelsea, is true, including the lie that Hillary's people campaign workers are not getting paid. <hr /></blockquote> You didn't hear the great news...Hillary sold some of the stolen WH furniture and has reinvested the $5mil in her campaign. Paychecks are back on. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Newsflash, Hillary sold the furniture to the Chinese and they paid too much. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

eg8r

[ QUOTE ]
    But to attack Chelsea for doing something expected and normal is low. <hr /></blockquote> I agree.

eg8r

I'll invite you to tune in any morning to Morning Joe for four hours of right wing bashing of Hillary, AND Democrats in general. Tune in any evening for another hour of right wing bashing by Tucker Carlson, and another hour of hillary bashing from Chris Mathews, a rightie posing as a lefty. Tune in any morning to C-Span, and notice the time allotted to those who bash Democrats, and the prime time given to all guests from the right. Steve Scully, is the biggest right wing devotee in this country. He runs C-Span, and was also responsible for removing Helen Thomas from her decades in the front row seat in the White House Press Room, and installing FAUX NOISE, and her place.

If you think the guy who made the pimp statement is from the left, you are completely unfamiliar with him. He is a right wing nut, and a Scarborough regular, one of many, I might add.

Gayle in Md. still waiting for a list of TV left wing presspeople.

[ QUOTE ]
    On what facts do you base this? Hillary said many of her campaing staff is not being paid. Is Hillary lying?

I had to laugh when one reporter asked her if her unpaid staff was covered on a health care plan!
    <hr /></blockquote>

What candidate for president, Senate or Congress, has ever provided health care for their staff, or campaign workers?

Where did you see Hillary state that her workers were not being paid. I recieved a statement from her campaign which states that that lie, was not true, from the campaign director. Where did you get your information?

Re: 2nd MSNBC Anchor makes 2nd, non apology, apolo

Did this correspondence mention whether the senator was supplying them with healthcare coverage?

LWW

Just out of curiosity, even IF "Network/Cable Affiliate X" we're a right wing organization hellbent on just blasting the opposing side... why then would it be any better to find a left wing run news organization? Would that then be any more credible and accurate really? My hope would really be that you'd seek some kind of happy medium that could both support and contrast one's personal views. Afterall, either way you go the truth is usually somewhere in between.

Also, let us not forget that the whole idea of "media" (what later became major newspapers, etc.) all began as biased political workings anyway... as a means for a party, candidate, whatever to support their agenda. So really should we be surprised by a biased media, even assuming the fact that it is?

Sack

*** editing to add: if there is indeed no leftish sided media, and it's all controlled by the right, how then so we know so much about the "evil" (using that term as I assume that's what many of you view it as) that has been going on? Wouldn't it have been spun into a slightly more positive light than the general concensus is now?
    A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing