Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2nd MSNBC Anchor makes 2nd, non apology, apology

Re: 2nd MSNBC Anchor makes 2nd, non apology, apolo

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> I'll invite you to tune in any morning to Morning Joe for four hours of right wing bashing of Hillary, AND Democrats in general. Tune in any evening for another hour of right wing bashing by Tucker Carlson, and another hour of hillary bashing from Chris Mathews, a rightie posing as a lefty. Tune in any morning to C-Span, and notice the time allotted to those who bash Democrats, and the prime time given to all guests from the right. Steve Scully, is the biggest right wing devotee in this country. He runs C-Span, and was also responsible for removing Helen Thomas from her decades in the front row seat in the White House Press Room, and installing FAUX NOISE, and her place.

If you think the guy who made the pimp statement is from the left, you are completely unfamiliar with him. He is a right wing nut, and a Scarborough regular, one of many, I might add.

Gayle in Md. still waiting for a list of TV left wing presspeople. <hr /></blockquote>

You are becoming ever more delusional. Seek help.
    There are mounds of studies which show the MSM has a liberal bias. I have posted quotes from major anchors, and editors who admit the bias. Open your eyes.

Re: 2nd MSNBC Anchor makes 2nd, non apology, apolo

Where was your outrage when Olberman stated Bush was pimping Petraeus?

Don't embarass yourself, we know the answer ... you don't care because you are a blinded partisan and Olberman's statement encouraged the howling of B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BOOOOSH! where the other did not.

LWW &lt;---So proud I escaped the chains of partisan ignorance.

Re: 2nd MSNBC Anchor makes 2nd, non apology, apology

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> I'll invite you to tune in any morning to Morning Joe for four hours of right wing bashing of Hillary, AND Democrats in general. Tune in any evening for another hour of right wing bashing by Tucker Carlson, and another hour of hillary bashing from Chris Mathews, a rightie posing as a lefty. Tune in any morning to C-Span, and notice the time allotted to those who bash Democrats, and the prime time given to all guests from the right. Steve Scully, is the biggest right wing devotee in this country. He runs C-Span, and was also responsible for removing Helen Thomas from her decades in the front row seat in the White House Press Room, and installing FAUX NOISE, and her place.

If you think the guy who made the pimp statement is from the left, you are completely unfamiliar with him. He is a right wing nut, and a Scarborough regular, one of many, I might add.

Gayle in Md. still waiting for a list of TV left wing presspeople. <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> I never said the right does not bash Clinton, I agre they do. The question is how much is deserved.

However, here is certainly not a case of the right bashing Clinton but many of her very own party. As much as you diminish Obama, it seems your party is beginning to see her much differently and if not for the Democrats disenfranchising their own voters in Florida and Michigan and the corrupt power of her super-deligates, she might be in trouble.

Don't worry, with 70% of Americans on her side, this is only a temporary setback. [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

I still think the remark, even form the left was a cheap shot. I don't beleive for a minute that the Clintons would sell their daughter for political gain. </font color>

Re: 2nd MSNBC Anchor makes 2nd, non apology, apology

I'm not really looking for a left wing media source, I'm just stating that the media slants right, not left, and if it didn't slant right, we'd have seen may more reporters exposing Bush's lies pre-Iraq, instead of most all of them giving him a blank check, and/or helping him to spread them.

I've been listening to this hogwash about the liberal media for years. I'd like to know where and whom they are supposed to be.

As for sexism, it isn't a party specific condition, IMO, it penetrates both sides of the isle, and society in general, IMO, hence, women still do not make equal pay for equal work, according to stastics.

As for views, mine are formulated by watching our government in action, on C-Span, and reading books, from both sides of the isle. I only wish more people would turn off the pundits, and research the candidates, and watch government government in action, particularly the investigating committees. They are the most important of all.

Gayle in Md.