Thread: Gang raped

Re: Gang raped

I simply pointed out that the level of personal attacks on this site are far greater than the other site....and most of them come from a very limited number of posters. I suspect he is smart enough to see it for himself, if he chooses to spend much time here.

And for the record, I have a very good sense of humor. I don't find anything humorous in the great majority of your posts.

Steve
    PBIA Professional Advanced Level Billiard Instructor

I have stated over and over the difference, but he, dub, and lamas refuse to acknowledge any difference.
    I have no use for these people.
    May God bless all of you.

He won't. He'll call pooltchr on his BS.
    May God bless all of you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">when you call someone a liar....you should back up your claim....by pointing out the lies......
    What kind of a man are you anyway....that tries to hide all his schoolboy insults, by using God's name?
    Maybe you suffer from Cryptorchidism? </div></div>I thought you were smart as you are always telling us that you are.Just read his posts.Also might i suggest reading the bible to get rid of your bigotry.Jesus loves you.
    Hondo&gt;03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is a big difference between commenting on a public figure, for their actions, or statements....and then being insulted personally for ones comments re that pol.
    Just because I call GWB, and Cheney, the two biggest crooks that ever sat in the White House, or that I claimed that GWB was dumber then RR, or that the dog sled lady, would have made GWB look intelligent....these are FACTS....and I shouldn't be insulted for repeating them....
    It is your standard m.o. here. Gayle posts, quoting from and providing a link to some article, or statement, in the media.
    You respond with some personal insults...usually.
    Deeman had the best suggestion...don't write anything about another member here, that you wouldn't say to their face.
    I'd add to that, just because you are bigger, stronger, younger,
    "healthier" or of the opposite sex, and might win a fist fight, still doesn't validate your assumptions.
    </div></div>Your hatred and hipocrisy shows in your posts.You mock everything even religion.Read the good book before you are condemned for all eternity.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have stated over and over the difference, but he, dub, and lamas refuse to acknowledge any difference.
    I have no use for these people. </div></div>I see now hondo that you are just a trouble maker.Nothing you say anymore makes any sense.Jesus loves you.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have stated over and over the difference, but he, dub, and lamas refuse to acknowledge any difference.
    I have no use for these people. </div></div>I see now hondo that you are just a trouble maker.Nothing you say anymore makes any sense.Jesus loves you. </div></div>

Worth another look.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As you know I became disgusted with LWW's pseudo- Christian
    posturing on this board.
    So, I decided to reverse it on him on AZ and start responding
    in the same fashion as he did on here.

Guess what? It worked.
    He went nuts, begging me at one point to stop.

So, the gestapo machine was put into place.

I called Cheney a sniveling, whiny, sick old man.
    Lamas then said that descrption fit me perfectly.
    Ugotda7 then laughingly agreed.

I complained to Wilson and was told tht I was the troublemaker.

Then the onslaught really starts.
    LWW & Casual Observer start trashing me without using my name.
    Ugotda7 & Lamas openly continue the baiting.

The rest of the cronies accuse me of whining over nothing.

Hippiepool gets tossed for criticising one of Wilson's threads.
    I am on very thin ice and the whole gang has been trying to get me to explode so I'll be gone.

Meanwhile, a few members, conservatives no less !, have tipped
    me off that there is more to this than it appears.
    Rumor has it that certain of these posters are associated
    with militia and skinhead forums.

I was given no names but it is starting to make sense.

Liberal posters are a very small minority on that forum
    and they are treated very rudely. One of my agitators appears in every picture of him with an assault rifle!

Let me be perfectly clear. I was not given LWWs name or anyone else's and I HAVE NO EVIDENCE YET TO WHAT I WAS TOLD.

I'm simply saying they've beaten me down with their words and I'm
    starting to consider that forum a dangerous place to be.

It's certainly far different than when I joined.

Hippie, this is a far friendlier and more civil crowd.
    Mainly Dub and Lotter stir the hate and even Lotter has toned it down lately. </div></div>

You poor guy.

JohnnyD, I never said I was smart....just stated that I had to be smarter then a dumbass, dingbat like yourself.
    "recently retired"....maybe you are in the early stages of senile dementia, which is why you are unsure of your race...or maybe you attended one big tent meeting, too many. Maybe your lid ain't screwed on too tight?
    That reminds me.. have you seen the price of a lid, lately? I think the FDA, FCC, and FTC should be looking into this....
    where was I?....did I mention that if you were any dumber, we'd have to put the leash on your rear end and walk you backwards...I think that's how that saying goes"
    AND Rev. JohnnyD......please do not trouble yourself, condemning my soul and the souls of others here.
    Read your own Bible..which clearly states that "we" your targets, are saved
    Matthew 5:3-11...thusly:
    Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for My sake"
    Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohnnyD, I never said I was smart....just stated that I had to be smarter then a dumbass, dingbat like yourself.
    "recently retired"....maybe you are in the early stages of senile dementia, which is why you are unsure of your race...or maybe you attended one big tent meeting, too many. Maybe your lid ain't screwed on too tight?
    That reminds me.. have you seen the price of a lid, lately? I think the FDA, FCC, and FTC should be looking into this....
    where was I?....did I mention that if you were any dumber, we'd have to put the leash on your rear end and walk you backwards...I think that's how that saying goes"
    AND Rev. JohnnyD......please do not trouble yourself, condemning my soul and the souls of others here.
    Read your own Bible..which clearly states that "we" your targets, are saved
    Matthew 5:3-11...thusly:
    Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for My sake"
    Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. </div></div> yet another post by the wise one.Just read your posts.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.