Thread: Gang raped

Re: Gang raped

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">THEN IGNORE HIM!!!!! </div></div>SAVE YOUR FISH. Turn your furnace on NOW .
    Hondo&gt;03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Bill, you did the smart thing and walked away from all this.
    If, anything it has gotten much worse then when you left.
    If you post and even hint that you might not buy into the rw zeitgeist, Steve will claim you are stupid, despite the fact that you are a retired I. t. engineer. Then llotter will want to know if you are Catholic, and lww will try to impress you by claiming that he is a software engineer, and that he suggested many of the Windows components to Bill Gates....meantime Steve will claim you are stupid for not signing up for his newsletter, then llotter will want to know if you have ever used a condom in your life, which he equates to baby killing....he'll also want you to denounce the Pope for not endorsing the leading Musher in the state of Alaska, to become top dog if... sumthin happened to President Mc.... a Mick? I'm Irish, and I wouldn't want to see a Mick in the WH....we're better at running bars, or patronizing them, often being our own best customers.
    Meantime Steve will be writing how dumb you are...(or did I already write that?) llotter will want to know your views on mercy killing, two time GWB voters...and ....our newest member/inmate of Charenton, Johnnyd'lerios, will want you to read the Bible to him.....so he can go "nighty nite".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bill, you did the smart thing and walked away from all this.
    If, anything it has gotten much worse then when you left.
    If you post and even hint that you might not buy into the rw zeitgeist, Steve will claim you are stupid, despite the fact that you are a retired I. t. engineer. Then llotter will want to know if you are Catholic, and lww will try to impress you by claiming that he is a software engineer, and that he suggested many of the Windows components to Bill Gates....meantime Steve will claim you are stupid for not signing up for his newsletter, then llotter will want to know if you have ever used a condom in your life, which he equates to baby killing....he'll also want you to denounce the Pope for not endorsing the leading Musher in the state of Alaska, to become top dog if... sumthin happened to President Mc.... a Mick? I'm Irish, and I wouldn't want to see a Mick in the WH....we're better at running bars, or patronizing them, often being our own best customers.
    Meantime Steve will be writing how dumb you are...(or did I already write that?) llotter will want to know your views on mercy killing, two time GWB voters...and ....our newest member/inmate of Charenton, Johnnyd'lerios, will want you to read the Bible to him.....so he can go "nighty nite".
    </div></div>I realize that you have a low self esteem but Please refrain from calling yourself a mick.This is degrading and racist.Please be more sensitive to others on our board.Jesus loves you.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Racist....I didn't know we Irish were of a separate race; I do know the Lord favors us...
    "...with stardust just to make the shamrocks grow..."

Hondo please tell us you are not abusing your fish anymore.I can't take this much more.I am not holding up well after you posted about this.Also the truth will set you free.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

DFTT
    Roger, Under....over, and out

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DFTT
    Roger, Under....over, and out </div></div>Melvin,DFFT Under...Over & Out...JLY..GLEO..TTWSUF
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

We got a foot of snow last night!!!!
    May God bless all of you.

Pretty good evaluation.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Racist....I didn't know we Irish were of a separate race; I do know the Lord favors us...
    "...with stardust just to make the shamrocks grow..." </div></div>

That's telling him, Wolfie.
    I'm sure your post made an impression on him.

Johnny jumps up with his fist clenched and screams, " YES!
    I got to Wolfie again! This guy is just too easy for my massive intellect. Hardy har har har! Hmm, let's see what else I can
    get a rise out of him on. This is so much fun! I love this site!"