Thread: Gang raped

Re: Gang raped

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo is doing nothing, Stretch.
    I want this to end as much as Steve and Ed do. </div></div>

Sorry ... but I don't believe it.

You are practicing your usual divide and conquer tactics.

Sadly, Steve and UGOT have fallen for it while you lick your chops waiting for your next opportunity to enflame the forum.

LWW

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Look here pops, I'm not hurting anything -
    </div></div>

Alright, kid, maybe you will get it this time. Yes, you are actually hurting something. There was a time when many people could come here and discuss things other than pool, things like football, photography, cooking, and yes, even politics.
    Your nonstop personal attacks detract from the forum, and have managed to run off many of the more notable posters, who don't want to have to wade through your childish flaming.
    So, yes, you are hurting a lot more than just Hondo.
    But children like you are often too selfish and self centered to care......as you already admitted.

Steve </div></div>

OK pops, I'm going to slow this down for you. There is one person to blame for the degradation of this place even lower than it already was - Honduh.

- I did not come here until Honduh lied, instigated and talked a bunch of s**t......with this thread.

- Honduh is not interested in any kind of discussion and hasn't been for years - he wants to lie, instigate and talk s**t in order to become the center of attention.....which you're now enabling and I'm sure he's getting a good laugh out of.

- I am and will continue to respond to Honduh when he lies, instigates and talks s**t regardless of what you or anybody here thinks.

- I'm no rocket scientist but the answer seems pretty simple: Honduh stops lying, instigating and talking s**t.

- I haven't run anybody off....see previous point.

- Step back, get your emotions out of it and examine Honduh's history and maybe you'll see this for what it is.....see second point above again for a hint.

- And again, don't like it then don't read it; put me on ignore if need be.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>Now give me an "O"...... <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

</div></div>

&lt;&lt; O &gt;&gt; What's that spell? Ugo! Ugo! Raw Raw Raw! St.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Alright, kid, maybe you will get it this time. Yes, you are actually hurting something. There was a time when many people could come here and discuss things other than pool, things like football, photography, cooking, and yes, even politics.
    Your nonstop personal attacks detract from the forum, and have managed to run off many of the more notable posters, who don't want to have to wade through your childish flaming.
    But children like you are often too selfish and self centered to care......as you already admitted.

Steve </div></div>

Well said Steve. For once you are spot on. These guys don't want to discuss, they want to stir up trouble and attack anyone with disagrees with them "For they are the enemy."

Q

Q
    Remarkable.You leak a story, and then you quote the story. I mean,that's a remarkable thing to do

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Steve </div></div>

Well said Steve. For once you are spot on. These guys don't want to discuss, they want to stir up trouble and attack anyone with disagrees with them "For they are the enemy."

Q

Q </div></div>

Q, i second that motion. Steve is much more Eloquent then i, and i thank him for that. Ugo openly admitts that he dosn't give a crap about this forum or anyone on it. Now that really IS hoisted by thine own petard. (with apologies to the "jingo king") St.

LOL

Q
    Remarkable.You leak a story, and then you quote the story. I mean,that's a remarkable thing to do

Let's return this threads roots since the leftists are in their historical revisionism mode to claim it is what it isn't.
    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As you know I became disgusted with LWW's pseudo- Christian
    posturing on this board.
    So, I decided to reverse it on him on AZ and start responding
    in the same fashion as he did on here.

Guess what? It worked.
    He went nuts, begging me at one point to stop.</div></div>
    That statement is, quite simply, untrue and I challenge hondo to validate it.

It also is questioning my faith which hondo has bellowed vociferously about as evidence of blasphemy and persecution when he thought it was happening to him.

LWW

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, the gestapo machine was put into place.</div></div>
    Also untrue, unless one accepts that hondo was referring to a "GESTAPO" to which he himself belongs.

I don't know if he does or not, but I do know he has never ending support for WV's KKK Kleagle and has posted links to skinhead sites.

LWW

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I called Cheney a sniveling, whiny, sick old man.
    Lamas then said that descrption fit me perfectly.
    Ugotda7 then laughingly agreed.

I complained to Wilson and was told tht I was the troublemaker.</div></div>

I have no way of knowing whether this was true or not ... but hondo has a long, broad, and deep history of starting trouble and then running to the mods when it explodes in his face like an Elmer Fudd cigar ... so I accept it as a misrepresented but likely truth.

LWW

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Then the onslaught really starts.
    LWW & Casual Observer start trashing me without using my name.
    Ugotda7 & Lamas openly continue the baiting.

The rest of the cronies accuse me of whining over nothing.

Hippiepool gets tossed for criticising one of Wilson's threads.
    I am on very thin ice and the whole gang has been trying to get me to explode so I'll be gone. </div></div>

Pure fantasy.

LWW

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Meanwhile, a few members, conservatives no less !, have tipped
    me off that there is more to this than it appears.
    Rumor has it that certain of these posters are associated
    with militia and skinhead forums.

I was given no names but it is starting to make sense.

Liberal posters are a very small minority on that forum
    and they are treated very rudely. One of my agitators appears in every picture of him with an assault rifle!

Let me be perfectly clear. I was not given LWWs name or anyone else's and I HAVE NO EVIDENCE YET TO WHAT I WAS TOLD.</div></div>

This comment is simply amazing and is as nebulous as a fantasy can get. Libs are not a small minority on AZB nor are they treated nearly as poorly as hondo and the leftist cabal here treat anyone. I have also never heard even a whisper of a whisper of any AZB member belonging to any such group ... except for hondo once posting a link to a skinhead site.

That entire statement was obviously made to deceive and to inflame the forum ... trolling at it's very worst IMHO.

LWW