Thread: Gang raped

Re: Gang raped

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">maybe not...as two of my favorite singers note:
    ??? </div></div>

I'm a simple man. </div></div>

FINALLY! We agree on something! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    May God bless all of you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A lie is a deliberate falsehood; an attempt to deceive. When he wrote that he would not post here again...that was probably his intention at the time, but apparently relented and changed his mind.
    If that presents a problem to you, report it to the admin.
    I also had no intention of ever replying to you...but here I iz....I do the same thing every year during lent.
    You are all ears? I had an entirely different part of the anatomy in mind as a descriptive of you. </div></div>

Nah. I was being facetious when I said it and thought that was obvious.
    But the killer b's jumped on it to fit their agenda.
    My question to yugo and the b's: Do you want me to leave? Would that make you happy?
    If that's what you really want, boys, I'll consider it.
    My wife would be happier.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">UGOT ... you need to understand the leftist Orwellian mind.

It thrives on being told what it "THINKS" and what is "TRUTH" among other things.

Your definition and mine of truth is that which is real and honest.

To the far leftist mind "TRUTH" is a malleable concept that can be reshaped into whatever it needs to be at the moment.

LWW </div></div>

Wow! You're really deep, lww!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">probably just myself, Gayle, Hondo, Q, and a player to be named later </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

what I read into that post of his is just another attempt to be thought of as a deep thinker.
    " Leftist Orwellian mind"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what I read into that post of his is just another attempt to be thought of as a deep thinker.
    " Leftist Orwellian mind" </div></div>

For your perusal:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>"LWW is one of the truly deep thinkers of the 21st Century."</span>
    <span style='font-size: 11pt'>-hondo-
    -01/05/10-</span>
    </div></div>

LWW

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what I read into that post of his is just another attempt to be thought of as a deep thinker.
    " Leftist Orwellian mind" </div></div>

For your perusal:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>"LWW is one of the truly deep thinkers of the 21st Century."</span>
    <span style='font-size: 11pt'>-hondo-
    -01/05/10-</span>
    </div></div>

LWW
    </div></div>

What I find puzzling is that you hold my opinion about that in such high acclaim, yet you have stated many other times, in so many words, that my opinion is worthless.
    You have also stated , in so many words, that I rarely tell the truth.
    Hmmm. So how do you you know I was telling the truth about you being a great thinker?
    If I'm the liar that you, yugo, and jennings make me out to be,
    doesn't it stand to reason that I was being sarcastic about your deep thoughts and actually think the opposite to be true?

Just asking.

Nothing about you stands to reason, so your true motives are mysterious ... probably even to you.

Tell us again about Obama being the face on the shroud of Turin ... or the aliens chasing you through the holler.

LWW

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nothing about you stands to reason, so your true motives are mysterious ... probably even to you.

Tell us again about Obama being the face on the shroud of Turin ... or the aliens chasing you through the holler.

LWW </div></div>

Sure. And can you twell me again how you swear to God you have never posted under a different username on here?
    That post put a lot of your other posts in perspective I felt.

Have a nice evening, Christian.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As you know I became disgusted with LWW's pseudo- Christian
    posturing on this board.
    So, I decided to reverse it on him on AZ and start responding
    in the same fashion as he did on here.

Guess what? It worked.
    He went nuts, begging me at one point to stop.

So, the gestapo machine was put into place.

I called Cheney a sniveling, whiny, sick old man.
    Lamas then said that descrption fit me perfectly.
    Ugotda7 then laughingly agreed.

I complained to Wilson and was told tht I was the troublemaker.

Then the onslaught really starts.
    LWW & Casual Observer start trashing me without using my name.
    Ugotda7 & Lamas openly continue the baiting.

The rest of the cronies accuse me of whining over nothing.

Hippiepool gets tossed for criticising one of Wilson's threads.
    I am on very thin ice and the whole gang has been trying to get me to explode so I'll be gone.

Meanwhile, a few members, conservatives no less !, have tipped
    me off that there is more to this than it appears.
    Rumor has it that certain of these posters are associated
    with militia and skinhead forums.

I was given no names but it is starting to make sense.

Liberal posters are a very small minority on that forum
    and they are treated very rudely. One of my agitators appears in every picture of him with an assault rifle!

Let me be perfectly clear. I was not given LWWs name or anyone else's and I HAVE NO EVIDENCE YET TO WHAT I WAS TOLD.

I'm simply saying they've beaten me down with their words and I'm
    starting to consider that forum a dangerous place to be.

It's certainly far different than when I joined.

Hippie, this is a far friendlier and more civil crowd.
    Mainly Dub and Lotter stir the hate and even Lotter has toned it down lately. </div></div>

How's that search for evidence coming along?