Thread: Gang raped

Re: Gang raped

You guys are so ******inept, with this "Gaston and Alphonse" faux comedy bit.....that even I, pc and dead serious with my posts, am forced to smile and wonder if dementia is already taking it's toll upon you?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys are so ******inept, with this "Gaston and Alphonse" faux comedy bit.....that even I, pc and dead serious with my posts, am forced to smile and wonder if dementia is already taking it's toll upon you? </div></div>Even I,pc and dead serious with my posts seek the truth. The truth is what needs to be told.Seek the truth.That is your answer.The truth will set you free.Stop your vile posts.Read the good book and repent.
    Hondo&gt;03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys are so ******inept, with this "Gaston and Alphonse" faux comedy bit.....that even I, pc and dead serious with my posts, am forced to smile and wonder if dementia is already taking it's toll upon you? </div></div>Even you can't answer who you are.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

"Gang raped hondo
    As you know I became disgusted with LWW's pseudo- Christian
    posturing on this board.
    So, I decided to reverse it on him on AZ and start responding
    in the same fashion as he did on here."

Your depiction of your rape and successful counterattack is pure fiction. In my opinion, you seem to be complaining too much. Are you really sure that you object to such treatment? Really? As in, Yea a thread on "I was raped", so I can relive it over, over, over and over. Were you tied down?

You are a pain. Never a concise statement of premises, supporting information, and conclusion. Am I going too fast for a smart guy Jr H teacher like yourself?

You can't make it on AZ Billiards, not because you are a lefty, but because you have a limited mind span and limited experiences. I have met some bright lefty's, and the conversation is always challenging. You, however are, well, let me suggest an opinion. Lightweight.

I will leave with a compliment. You were smart enough to leave AZ where you were over matched on an intellectual basis. This forum seems to be a free for all. Make an insult and then for the climax, make an insult.

Anyone else reading this, remember the phrase DFTT. Nine pages of troll feed and counting.

Obama! Obama! Is Obama nickname "Hondo"?
    WTH wrong with you?
    May God bless all of you.

Johnny loves it when you respond.

Hey, LWW got a response! He wins.

THEN IGNORE HIM!!!!!

Hondo, I'm both annoyed and mildly amused by his posts, and his new mantra. I think he does more harm then good for "his" side.
    lww comes out with one of his hate messages, then JD sucks up to him with some reply, and before you can get mad about the one....it looks like some vaudeville act they have worked out, designed for laughs.
    Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
    Anyway the weather is getting better and I'll soon be dealing with birdies on the CG, instead of bird brains, here on the ccb

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo, I'm both annoyed and mildly amused by his posts, and his new mantra. I think he does more harm then good for "his" side.
    lww comes out with one of his hate messages, then JD sucks up to him with some reply, and before you can get mad about the one....it looks like some vaudeville act they have worked out, designed for laughs.
    Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
    Anyway the weather is getting better and I'll soon be dealing with birdies on the CG, instead of bird brains, here on the ccb </div></div> Seeking the truth is no joke.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.