Thread: Gang raped

Re: Gang raped

I would suspect you are on, or about to be on, the list.

The gang thuggery is quite despicable.

I had abandoned this forum again, until I heard of the lies being spread here.

Hondo, gayle, wolfie et al have proven they can't handle it in reality without me. They try to get rid of me through thug tactics ... but then absent anything for the foci of their hatred they lash out to get me back.

LWW

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Under</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Gang raped hondo
    As you know I became disgusted with LWW's pseudo- Christian
    posturing on this board.
    So, I decided to reverse it on him on AZ and start responding
    in the same fashion as he did on here."

Your depiction of your rape and successful counterattack is pure fiction. In my opinion, you seem to be complaining too much. Are you really sure that you object to such treatment? Really? As in, Yea a thread on "I was raped", so I can relive it over, over, over and over. Were you tied down?

You are a pain. Never a concise statement of premises, supporting information, and conclusion. Am I going too fast for a smart guy Jr H teacher like yourself?

You can't make it on AZ Billiards, not because you are a lefty, but because you have a limited mind span and limited experiences. I have met some bright lefty's, and the conversation is always challenging. You, however are, well, let me suggest an opinion. Lightweight.

I will leave with a compliment. You were smart enough to leave AZ where you were over matched on an intellectual basis. This forum seems to be a free for all. Make an insult and then for the climax, make an insult.

Anyone else reading this, remember the phrase DFTT. Nine pages of troll feed and counting.

</div></div>

Pure gold.

LWW

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo please tell us you are not abusing your fish anymore.I can't take this much more.I am not holding up well after you posted about this.Also the truth will set you free. </div></div>

What has he done to the fish?

Won't tip his barber ... refuses to pay his employee a living wage ... refuses to pay his employees health care and retirement ... brags about his infidelity ... hangs out at a bar where the common talk is how much "GDN's" are hated ... supports the Klan Kleagle and Exalted Cyclops ... and now fish abuse?

LWW

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would suspect you are on, or about to be on, the list.

The gang thuggery is quite despicable.

LWW </div></div>

If that is true, it's no big deal. The hatred and vile posting of some on here is really getting out of control. The constant bitterness, personal attacks, insults, and the loading up of my PM inbox with more of the same crap is just an indicator of how low some people can go. I stay here because there are still some good people who actually want to say something useful. If the leftist cyber bullies want to band together and try to get rid of me, so be it. Last time I checked, the forum is not "My forum" as one of them is fond of saying. It belongs to Billiard Digest, and they certainly have the right to do whatever they want with it.

There are a few posters on here who should compete for the title of "Biggest Loser". But so far, the good people still outnumber the crazies.

Steve
    PBIA Professional Advanced Level Billiard Instructor

As long as you remain true to your beliefs and don't
    blindly defend Dub's posts without carefully examining his agenda, you're okay with me. Fair enough?
    May God bless all of you.

I have to admit that one of the things I admired about Dub was his ability to multi-task.

I fully expected actual discussions between Dub and Flytrap
    in which Dub explained to Flynuts why I was booted
    and Flyhammer telling Dub how much he admired his greatness.

Heck, Fast Larry could have ten of his creations talking to each other at once.

Alas, Dub is not in Fast Larry's class.
    May God bless all of you.

One thing you should know about me is that I don't believe anything that I can't verify. That goes for pool, politics, and life in general. Fair enough?

Steve
    PBIA Professional Advanced Level Billiard Instructor

Well, I was just trying to be social, reassure him and mollify his fears about the alleged cabal. It was the Christian thing to do.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who are these dastardly rats? And who is the traitor amongst us?</div></div>

Someone who is sickened by the thug tactics used by the left here, but doesn't want to endure the mass e-mail/shadowpost/PM/cross-forum troll attacks as well as threats of legal proceedings, running to the mods, hacking of personal accounts, and other acts you and your kind routinely engage in.

Unlike you, I will not betray the trust of another.

LWW

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, I was just trying to be social, reassure him and mollify his fears about the alleged cabal. It was the Christian thing to do. </div></div>

Well he never really left. He just did his little stress induced personality disorder identity flip thing. Of course he was never really all there to begin with. But of course, as is his favorite saying goes, we knew that. St.