Thread: Gang raped

Re: Gang raped

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo please tell us you are not abusing your fish anymore.I can't take this much more.I am not holding up well after you posted about this.Also the truth will set you free. </div></div>

What has he done to the fish?

Won't tip his barber ... refuses to pay his employee a living wage ... refuses to pay his employees health care and retirement ... brags about his infidelity ... hangs out at a bar where the common talk is how much "GDN's" are hated ... supports the Klan Kleagle and Exalted Cyclops ... and now fish abuse?

LWW </div></div>He posted last week here that supposedly his house was so cold that the water in his aquarium was frozen.I have been having nightmares about the terrible life that these poor lil fishes have with him.I suggested to him that there is a new invention called the furnace that will supply heat.He has not responded about the welfare of the fish.Why hondo? Why ?
    Hondo&gt;03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Amen, Stretch.
    He created a new identity, and brought his goons
    over to harass me.

It was a miserable failure.
    Only one of our posters responded to them at all.

I haven't answered one single post of theirs and have no intention to do so.

They can continue this childish behavior all they want.

It is kinda funny that they consider me so important.

They've got their pompous pseudo-intellectual blowhard Underwear.
    Their ego-maniacal buffoon with delusions of grandeur LWW.
    ( Notice that Flytrap leaves when Sir dub returns.
    Their arrogant militia man ugot.
    Their resident retard Johnny.
    Their creepy little ankle-biter punter.

What a cast of characters!
    And all of them are grown men with the possible exceptions of Johnny and punter. Pathetic.

I feel truly honored with all this attention. </div></div> Your a proven liar hondo.People just need to read your posts and put it all together.Jesus does not like liars. </div></div>The truth will set you free hondo..
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Amen, Stretch.
    He created a new identity, and brought his goons
    over to harass me.

It was a miserable failure.
    Only one of our posters responded to them at all.

I haven't answered one single post of theirs and have no intention to do so.

They can continue this childish behavior all they want.

It is kinda funny that they consider me so important.

They've got their pompous pseudo-intellectual blowhard Underwear.
    Their ego-maniacal buffoon with delusions of grandeur LWW.
    ( Notice that Flytrap leaves when Sir dub returns.
    Their arrogant militia man ugot.
    Their resident retard Johnny.
    Their creepy little ankle-biter punter.

What a cast of characters!
    And all of them are grown men with the possible exceptions of Johnny and punter. Pathetic.

I feel truly honored with all this attention. </div></div>Your honored that you are a liar!I refuse to believe that you were a teacher.The truth will set you free hondo.You must repent.Jesus loves you.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I refuse to believe that you were a teacher.</div></div>
    (wow, bet that hurt him)
    .....my little ankle biting "friend"....nobody cares what a toad like you believes in. Your posts are that of a spoiled brat, and make little or no sense....even your friends must wonder WTF is his point; when did he revert to a pre-teen mentality?
    The only use they have for you is your obsequious, boot licking, subservient, bobble head, agreements, with whatever the **** it is, they write.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I refuse to believe that you were a teacher.</div></div>
    (wow, bet that hurt him)
    .....my little ankle biting "friend"....nobody cares what a toad like you believes in. Your posts are that of a spoiled brat, and make little or no sense....even your friends must wonder WTF is his point; when did he revert to a pre-teen mentality?
    The only use they have for you is your obsequious, boot licking, subservient, bobble head, agreements, with whatever the **** it is, they write. </div></div>The truth will set you free.His posts are there for all to see.Now on to my JW scotch.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    (wow, bet that hurt him)
    The only use they have for you is your obsequious, boot licking, subservient, bobble head, agreements, with whatever the **** it is, they write. </div></div>

LOL Wolf, good one. That's the perfect description! However there is no need to state the obvious, i know now his weekness. fISH......calls, " oh Johnnyyyyyyyy, look what i've got" Menecingly dangles a flipping cute little goldfish over a running blender! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] St.

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    (wow, bet that hurt him)
    The only use they have for you is your obsequious, boot licking, subservient, bobble head, agreements, with whatever the **** it is, they write. </div></div>

LOL Wolf, good one. That's the perfect description! However there is no need to state the obvious, i know now his weekness. fISH......calls, " oh Johnnyyyyyyyy, look what i've got" Menecingly dangles a flipping cute little goldfish over a running blender! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] St. </div></div>

Johnny, if you speek to Hondo again, the fish gets it.......sets dial on Puree.

Why are you advocating animal cruelty?

LWW

when i came to this site hondo warned me of the neo-cons here.The evil has been released.FORGET hondo SAVE THE FISH !
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.