Thread: Gang raped

Re: Gang raped

Have they no compassion at all?

LWW

I understand your concern for the fish ...as they are a symbol of your alleged Christianity.....I hope those that try to tie in religion to just the right....will notice....the fishies are always depicted as pointing LEFT....( the truth shall set you free)

"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH"..Colonel Jessup.Jesus loves you.
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

SAVE THE FISH.HALLELUJAH.
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I understand your concern for the fish ...as they are a symbol of your alleged Christianity.....</div></div>

How dare you question JohhnyD's faith!

LWW

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I understand your concern for the fish ...as they are a symbol of your alleged Christianity.....</div></div>

How dare you question JohhnyD's faith!

LWW </div></div>Heathen's i say heathen's.
    Hondo&gt;03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Blasphemers according to hondo.

LWW

Hondo would you please put all your hatred aside for a minute and post how your fish are doing.I certainly hope the fish are doing well.Forget about your neo-con fundamentalist ways for once and put the fish first,PLEASE.Please give them the heat they need so they won't freeze.Jesus loves you.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I understand your concern for the fish ...as they are a symbol of your alleged Christianity.....I hope those that try to tie in religion to just the right....will notice....the fishies are always depicted as pointing LEFT....( the truth shall set you free)

</div></div>IF this is a serious question then i will reply.The fish are pointing left as they want to help people.They don't swim away from people in need.Jesus loves you.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo would you please put all your hatred aside for a minute and post how your fish are doing.I certainly hope the fish are doing well.Forget about your neo-con fundamentalist ways for once and put the fish first,PLEASE.Please give them the heat they need so they won't freeze.Jesus loves you. </div></div>

Johnny, i warned you what would happen if you talked to Hondo again........Goldfish puree comin right up! Here you are, one frisky little gold fish, and one blender.*flips the switch* "SORRY FOR YELLING! i'M TRYING TO TALK OVER THE SOUND OF THIS THING. WOW WATCH THIS"!! ................ Ewwwwwwwww kewl, wut a mess, scales everywhere. "here kitty kitty kitty! St.