Thread: Gang raped

Re: Gang raped

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    Maybe you should address the issue with the person who started all of this.....with this thread....and who continues to instigate, lie and talk s**t.

</div></div>

Actually, I addressed it with the person who dug up a 2 month old dead thread with only one thought...let's keep going after Hondo.

When are you going to grow up??

Steve
    PBIA Professional Advanced Level Billiard Instructor

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    Maybe you should address the issue with the person who started all of this.....with this thread....and who continues to instigate, lie and talk s**t.

</div></div>

Actually, I addressed it with the person who dug up a 2 month old dead thread with only one thought...let's keep going after Hondo.

Steve </div></div>

The point you're missing is this is the thread which started the downhill slide. It was worth reminding folks here of that. Be sure to thank Hondo for it.

And in case you missed it - don't like it then don't read it.

Now run along and try to lecture someone else. I told you before - I don't care what you or anybody else here thinks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Steve </div></div>

And I concur with UGOTDA7 that this thread is the work of one member and one member only.

It was started as a pack of lies to defend someone against their own demise at their own poison keyboard.

The fact that it never improved from such heinous beginnings should surprise nobody ... and yes, every time hondo begs for sympathy and gets it, a new war is about to begin.

Threads such as this are living history and a testament to the folly of appeasement.

LWW

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=pooltchr][quote=ugotda7]
    Maybe you should I told you before - I don't care what you or anybody else here thinks. </div></div>

That has become quite obvious. You also don't seem to care that you are hurting a forum that many of us have enjoyed for years.

If anyone needs to "run along", it's you, sonny!

Steve

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=pooltchr][quote=ugotda7]
    Maybe you should I told you before - I don't care what you or anybody else here thinks. </div></div>

That has become quite obvious. You also don't seem to care that you are hurting a forum that many of us have enjoyed for years.

Steve </div></div>

Look here pops, I'm not hurting anything - don't like it then don't read it. Is this a hard concept to understand? Well, maybe it is to you since you can't even seem to understand why I'm even here much less why these types of threads exist to begin with.....which is ironic as can be given this particular thread. Here, I'll help you, follow along and say these out loud - give me an "H".......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Look here pops, I'm not hurting anything -
    </div></div>

Alright, kid, maybe you will get it this time. Yes, you are actually hurting something. There was a time when many people could come here and discuss things other than pool, things like football, photography, cooking, and yes, even politics.
    Your nonstop personal attacks detract from the forum, and have managed to run off many of the more notable posters, who don't want to have to wade through your childish flaming.
    So, yes, you are hurting a lot more than just Hondo.
    But children like you are often too selfish and self centered to care......as you already admitted.

Steve

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=pooltchr][quote=ugotda7]

Steve </div></div>

Look here pops, I'm not hurting anything - don't like it then don't read it. Is this a hard concept to understand? Well, maybe it is to you since you can't even seem to understand why I'm even here much less why these types of threads exist to begin with.....which is ironic as can be given this particular thread. Here, I'll help you, follow along and say these out loud - give me an "H".......

</div></div>

lol, Hondo's got you all in a tizzy. St.

Hondo is doing nothing, Stretch.
    I want this to end as much as Steve and Ed do.
    May God bless all of you.

Look here pops, I'm not hurting anything -
    </div></div>

Alright, kid, maybe you will get it this time. Yes, you are actually hurting something. There was a time when many people could come here and discuss things other than pool, things like football, photography, cooking, and yes, even politics.
    Your nonstop personal attacks detract from the forum, and have managed to run off many of the more notable posters, who don't want to have to wade through your childish flaming.
    So, yes, you are hurting a lot more than just Hondo.
    But children like you are often too selfish and self centered to care......as you already admitted.

Steve </div></div>

OK pops, I'm going to slow this down for you. There is one person to blame for the degradation of this place even lower than it already was - Honduh.

- I did not come here until Honduh lied, instigated and talked a bunch of s**t......with this thread.

- Honduh is not interested in any kind of discussion and hasn't been for years - he wants to lie, instigate and talk s**t in order to become the center of attention.....which you're now enabling and I'm sure he's getting a good laugh out of.

- I am and will continue to respond to Honduh when he lies, instigates and talks s**t regardless of what you or anybody here thinks.

- I'm no rocket scientist but the answer seems pretty simple: Honduh stops lying, instigating and talking s**t.

- I haven't run anybody off....see previous point.

- Step back, get your emotions out of it and examine Honduh's history and maybe you'll see this for what it is.....see second point above again for a hint.

- And again, don't like it then don't read it; put me on ignore if need be.

Now give me an "O"......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo is doing nothing, Stretch.
    I want this to end as much as Steve and Ed do. </div></div>

Sure you do...........44