Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Gang raped

Re: Gang raped

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm simply saying they've beaten me down with their words and I'm
    starting to consider that forum a dangerous place to be.

It's certainly far different than when I joined.

Hippie, this is a far friendlier and more civil crowd.
    Mainly Dub and Lotter stir the hate and even Lotter has toned it down lately. </div></div>

And, of course, we end with the obligatory "WOE IS HONDO" section where hondo starts a thread with the sole intent of impugning the character of others and further enflaming the forum ... yet in his own mind he has made himself the victim by the end of the opening post.

LWW

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm simply saying they've beaten me down with their words and I'm
    starting to consider that forum a dangerous place to be.

It's certainly far different than when I joined.

Hippie, this is a far friendlier and more civil crowd.
    Mainly Dub and Lotter stir the hate and even Lotter has toned it down lately. </div></div>

And, of course, we end with the obligatory "WOE IS HONDO" section where hondo starts a thread with the sole intent of impugning the character of others and further enflaming the forum ... yet in his own mind he has made himself the victim by the end of the opening post.

LWW </div></div>

You do a good enough job of enflaming the board all on your own. St.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Look here pops, I'm not hurting anything -
    </div></div>

Alright, kid, maybe you will get it this time. Yes, you are actually hurting something. There was a time when many people could come here and discuss things other than pool, things like football, photography, cooking, and yes, even politics.
    Your nonstop personal attacks detract from the forum, and have managed to run off many of the more notable posters, who don't want to have to wade through your childish flaming.
    So, yes, you are hurting a lot more than just Hondo.
    But children like you are often too selfish and self centered to care......as you already admitted.

Steve </div></div>

OK pops, I'm going to slow this down for you. There is one person to blame for the degradation of this place even lower than it already was - Honduh.

- I did not come here until Honduh lied, instigated and talked a bunch of s**t......with this thread.

- Honduh is not interested in any kind of discussion and hasn't been for years - he wants to lie, instigate and talk s**t in order to become the center of attention.....which you're now enabling and I'm sure he's getting a good laugh out of.

- I am and will continue to respond to Honduh when he lies, instigates and talks s**t regardless of what you or anybody here thinks.

- I'm no rocket scientist but the answer seems pretty simple: Honduh stops lying, instigating and talking s**t.

- I haven't run anybody off....see previous point.

- Step back, get your emotions out of it and examine Honduh's history and maybe you'll see this for what it is.....see second point above again for a hint.

- And again, don't like it then don't read it; put me on ignore if need be.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>Now give me an "O"...... <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

</div></div>

&lt;&lt; O &gt;&gt; What's that spell? Ugo! Ugo! Raw Raw Raw! St. </div></div>

Give me a "N".........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Alright, kid, maybe you will get it this time. Yes, you are actually hurting something. There was a time when many people could come here and discuss things other than pool, things like football, photography, cooking, and yes, even politics.
    Your nonstop personal attacks detract from the forum, and have managed to run off many of the more notable posters, who don't want to have to wade through your childish flaming.
    But children like you are often too selfish and self centered to care......as you already admitted.

Steve </div></div>

Well said Steve. For once you are spot on. These guys don't want to discuss, they want to stir up trouble and attack anyone with disagrees with them "For they are the enemy."

Q

Q </div></div>

If by stir up trouble you mean correct the record against lies, instigation and s**t talking then you are indeed correct....good job, give yourself a gold star.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Steve </div></div>

Well said Steve. For once you are spot on. These guys don't want to discuss, they want to stir up trouble and attack anyone with disagrees with them "For they are the enemy."

Q

Q </div></div>

Q, i second that motion. Steve is much more Eloquent then i, and i thank him for that. Ugo openly admitts that he dosn't give a crap about this forum or anyone on it. Now that really IS hoisted by thine own petard. (with apologies to the "jingo king") St. </div></div>

Yes, I have been very clear and make no apologies for being so. Why should I care about this place? I'm only here to set the record straight about lies, instigation and s**t talking. Is that supposed to somehow engender some sort of empathy on my part for this place?

Now how is that hoisted by thine own petard? Do you even know what that means? I'm pretty sure that's a....wait.........here it comes............drum roll.........no.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Why should I care about this place? I'm only here to set the record straight </div></div>

If you don't care about this place, why do you care whether the record here is straight or not?

Steve
    PBIA Professional Advanced Level Billiard Instructor

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Why should I care about this place? I'm only here to set the record straight </div></div>

If you don't care about this place, why do you care whether the record here is straight or not?

Steve </div></div>

You're really reaching aren't you? This place and me are two different things.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    You're really reaching aren't you? This place and me are two different things. </div></div>

If only that were true.....

Steve

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    You're really reaching aren't you? This place and me are two different things. </div></div>

If only that were true.....

Steve </div></div>

If only this statement made any kind of sense.....

The funny thing is, all I did was suggest that you might back off from all the negative attack posts, and now it seems I am the newest target.

This suggest there may be some type of personality disorder fueling all your agression.

Do you plan on contributing to the forum, or will you just continue to attack other posters?

Steve