Thread: Gang raped

Re: Gang raped

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Why should I care about this place? I'm only here to set the record straight about lies, instigation and s**t talking. Is that supposed to somehow engender some sort of empathy on my part for this place? </div></div>

So you are hear to fulfil some vendetta, as a result of some immature squabble on another forum?

Begone you retch. Spread not your poison here.

Q
    Remarkable.You leak a story, and then you quote the story. I mean,that's a remarkable thing to do

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The funny thing is, all I did was suggest that you might back off from all the negative attack posts, and now it seems I am the newest target.

This suggest there may be some type of personality disorder fueling all your agression.

Do you plan on contributing to the forum, or will you just continue to attack other posters?

Steve </div></div>

Really, that's all you did? If only that were true.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Why should I care about this place? I'm only here to set the record straight about lies, instigation and s**t talking. Is that supposed to somehow engender some sort of empathy on my part for this place? </div></div>

So you are hear to fulfil some vendetta, as a result of some immature squabble on another forum?

Begone you retch. Spread not your poison here.

Q </div></div>

Reading is fundamental. I'm here because Hondo invited me over. Feel free to thank him.

If this is the kind of immaturity that goes on over at azb then i'm beginning to think Hondo does have a legitimate claim at being victomized. This is beyond the pall. St.

Actually it generally doesn't.

Most all members left, center and right are generally well behaved.
    Even those that are contentious engage in spirited debates rather than rolling in the gutter.

There isn't anything wrong with America that liberal ideology, properly applied by government experts, can't make worse.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually it generally doesn't.

Most all members left, center and right are generally well behaved.
    Even those that are contentious engage in spirited debates rather than rolling in the gutter. </div></div>

Well put.

This forum was what it was because it was allowed to be what it was.

Now that G/W/H aren't trolling every single thread with their venom ... things have calmed down considerably and some actual discussion is beginning.

Without hondo belching hate, UGOT has been absent as he said he would.

Eg, sadly, seems to miss the trolling of G and is absent.

The back benchers of the left seem to have no interest in the torch of mud slinging being passed to them.

Hopefully the forum can rebuild from the ashes.

I will also say this ... I would gladly welcome G/W/H back as members if they would only engage in the forum decorum they demand of others.

Discussion and debate are the life blood of a republic.

Partisan hatred is it's poisonous ruin.

LWW

You are preaching to the choir now. All else have been shouted down, harrased, stocked, run off, or unjustly banned......but Ugo comes off as nobal because he quit when Hondo left? Niiiice.

Enjoy your echo chamber, and the adulation of all your fans. It's good to see your tireless efforts at subversion and twisted reality finaly got you to the top of the pile.

Of the last 30 threads on this page...
    15 by you.
    5 by Sev.
    5 by Poolteacher
    and lloiter, Sack, and Mac, and Q each with one or two.

Yep, Wonderful new world here.

The purging is complete. Carry on. St.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are preaching to the choir now.</div></div>

I have no "CHOIR" my friend.

LWW

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All else have been shouted down, harrased, stocked, run off, or unjustly banned......</div></div>

That statement is, IMHO, evidence of psychosis.

LWW

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but Ugo comes off as <s>nobal</s> noble because he quit when Hondo left? Niiiice.</div></div>

I took at stab at getting what you were trying to say.

And, nobody said "NOBLE" ... although I think you tried to,

LWW