Thread: Gang raped

Re: Gang raped

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Enjoy your echo chamber, and the adulation of all your fans. It's good to see your tireless efforts at subversion and twisted reality finaly got you to the top of the pile.</div></div>

There is no "ECHO CHAMBER" any longer ... but, since you can't help but steal my zingers; limited vocabulary must be a beotch; I will remind you that imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. Does that make you one of my "FANS" stretch?

In addition, the only subversion I have done is to act as a counterweight to the leftist mythology which used to permeate this forum.

As to it being "TWISTED REALITY" ... each of the left has had countless opportunities to disprove it. Yet, they haven't.

Why is that?

LWW

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Of the last 30 threads on this page...
    15 by you.
    5 by Sev.
    5 by Poolteacher
    and lloiter, Sack, and Mac, and Q each with one or two.</div></div>

And your point is what?

What's that?

You don't actually have one?

So ... who stopped you, or others, from starting threads?

What's that?

Nobody?

So, again, what was your point?

LWW

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep, Wonderful new world here.</div></div>

Thanks. I've been doing my best.

LWW

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The purging is complete. Carry on. St. </div></div>

Actually ... the purge was avoided.

LWW

Like i said, twisted reality. Your other posts attacking my english is just par for the course for you haveing nothing better to add. As usuall.

WOW! 7 posts to reply to my one. Talk about your verbal diahria. St.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like i said, twisted reality. Your other posts attacking my english is just par for the course for you haveing nothing better to add. As usuall.

</div></div>

After the vulgar ad hominem attacks you have spewed with neither shame nor conscience ... I find that you having the audacity to criticize anyone on their posting to be an obscenity.

Your true lament is that good people have stood up to the bully tactics which used to reign here.

I have been a lightning rod for this type hatred, and am proud of it.

LWW

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like i said, twisted reality. Your other posts attacking my english is just par for the course for you haveing nothing better to add. As usuall.

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>After the vulgar ad hominem attacks you have spewed with neither shame nor conscience ... I find that you having the audacity to criticize anyone on their posting to be an obscenity. <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

More twister reality, you realy can't help yourself can you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>Your true lament is that good people have stood up to the bully tactics which used to reign here. <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

The bully's have won and are now in full back patting mode. Congrats.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>I have been a lightning rod for this type hatred, and am proud of it. <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

You have nothing to be proud of. St.

LWW </div></div>

Still owned by forum functions I see.

LWW

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still owned by forum functions I see.

LWW </div></div>

Guilty, unlike you i make no pretences for how i communicate. It seems good enough to get your attention anyway. But then at the torid 50 to 1 pace as is your quota lately at least your prompt! thanks. St.

Punctuality is an important trait. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

There isn't anything wrong with America that liberal ideology, properly applied by government experts, can't make worse.