Thread: Gang raped

Re: Gang raped

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but Ugo comes off as <s>nobal</s> noble because he quit when Hondo left? Niiiice.</div></div>

I took at stab at getting what you were trying to say.

And, nobody said "NOBLE" ... although I think you tried to,

LWW </div></div>

" Here's something the dems doesn't believe in "

Sorry, Larry, but you know they say about those who live in glass houses. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    May God bless all of you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but Ugo comes off as <s>nobal</s> noble because he quit when Hondo left? Niiiice.</div></div>

I took at stab at getting what you were trying to say.

And, nobody said "NOBLE" ... although I think you tried to,

LWW </div></div>

"To those who remember the 2008 election, 'their' was a travesty of justice in Ohio."

Point being, Larry, we all make mistakes.
    I see grammatical error after grammatical error in your posts but
    to point them out would seem petty.

It's even funnier over on the shout box, where Sev has pointed out someone's error, (deffert)...and this, after he made several of his own, like:
    beleiving
    respocibility (my favorite)
    cabaal
    immagration
    freindly
    Point is it's not a spelling bee, and we all misspell a few words.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's even funnier over on the shout box, where Sev has pointed out someone's error, (deffert)...and this, after he made several of his own, like:
    beleiving
    respocibility (my favorite)
    cabaal
    immagration
    freindly
    Point is it's not a spelling bee, and we all misspell a few words. </div></div>

My point exactly.
    I wouldn't even bring it up if dudley didn't use it to attack
    folks' credibility.
    My spelling has become atroshus ( [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]) since I retired.
    He searches for everything he can find on me.

OMG!!!
    You people really have no sense of humor. Deffort, Dilbert. Dont any of you read the comics??

I personally I am one of the worst spellers on the planet. I fully admit it. Grammar follows right behind it. That combined with hitting send prior to proof reading at times leads to all sorts of errors.
    I do endeavor to correct said errors when I spot them. Almost of the edits that you see on my posts have been made for that self same reason.

Work on the sense of humor fellas. Life's to short to be angry all the time.

There isn't anything wrong with America that liberal ideology, properly applied by government experts, can't make worse.

That would be a good post if it was directed to your buddy,
    the "noble" one.
    It's kinda like when I simply repeated dudley's words back at him, he went apeshit, and you sighed, meaning there goes
    Hondo again.
    Seems a little bias to me, bro. JMHO.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OMG!!!
    You people really have no sense of humor. Deffort, Dilbert. Dont any of you read the comics??

I personally I am one of the worst spellers on the planet. I fully admit it. Grammar follows right behind it. That combined with hitting send prior to proof reading at times leads to all sorts of errors.
    I do endeavor to correct said errors when I spot them. Almost of the edits that you see on my posts have been made for that self same reason.

Work on the sense of humor fellas. Life's to short to be angry all the time. </div></div>

Sev i let that one slide on the shout box because it was obvious that your reply was not meant in a demeaning or malicious manour. I've noticed you have tryed to soften your rhetoric while still staying loyal to your party. Thanks, i know it's a balancing act. St.

Good post, Stretch.

Just a friendly hint ... but it might be a good idea to take a look at what you claim to be an "ATTACK" and compare it with the posts of you, hondo, dick, gayle, Q and wolfie in the past.

LWW

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just a friendly hint ... but it might be a good idea to take a look at what you claim to be an "ATTACK" and compare it with the posts of you, hondo, dick, gayle, Q and wolfie in the past.

LWW </div></div>

Larry, i don't need to look back to know that everyone has taken liberties with one another and i'm under no illusions that this will magicaly change overnight. All we can do is look after ourselves and that is my challenge to you. As the boards most prolific poster it's important to note that the "tone" you set is the yardstick to which we are all measured. St.