Thread: Gang raped

Re: Gang raped

I am not the forum's moral compass, although I do seem to be it's lightning rod.

That being said, claiming that my posts justify the endless stream of "B*ST*RD" ... "STFU" ... "B*TCHBOY" ... threats of violence ... threats of lawsuits ... threats of being turned in to homeland security ... threats of picketing someone's business ... hacking someone's online business accounts ... racial slurs ... et cetera is IMHO Barbara Streisand of the first order.

The way you stop posting in such a manner is pretty simple ... you stop posting in such a manner.

LWW

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just a friendly hint ... but it might be a good idea to take a look at what you claim to be an "ATTACK" and compare it with the posts of you, hondo, dick, gayle, Q and wolfie in the past.

LWW </div></div>

Just say it, dudley.
    You and the mod are tight and one word from you and I am gone.
    I noticed you're repeating your threat on every thread.

You gonna miss me, honey?
    May God bless all of you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am not the forum's moral compass, although I do seem to be it's lightning rod.

That being said, claiming that my posts justify the endless stream of "B*ST*RD" ... "STFU" ... "B*TCHBOY" ... threats of violence ... threats of lawsuits ... threats of being turned in to homeland security ... threats of picketing someone's business ... hacking someone's online business accounts ... racial slurs ... et cetera is IMHO Barbara Streisand of the first order.

The way you stop posting in such a manner is pretty simple ... you stop posting in such a manner.

LWW </div></div>

SIGH. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif[/img]
    May God bless all of you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just a friendly hint ... but it might be a good idea to take a look at what you claim to be an "ATTACK" and compare it with the posts of you, hondo, dick, gayle, Q and wolfie in the past.

LWW </div></div>

Just say it, dudley.

You gonna miss me, honey? </div></div>

Please quote the "THREAT" I keep making.

What's that?

I didn't actually make one?

I know.

In the mean time, you keep baiting for an argument ... and it's killing you that I won't give you one.

I admit to being hot headed at times ... but I simply will not roll in the mud with you and stretch and dick and wolfie and gayle.

LWW

Thanks Stretch.

All I ask for is a good conversation and be able to inject obvious humor into it. When one is not being constantly attacked it is relatively easy to maintain a civil conversation.

Its a shame some people respond to humorous quips as attacks.

There isn't anything wrong with America that liberal ideology, properly applied by government experts, can't make worse.

I have it on good authority that no matter how much you beg for it you wont be banned. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img]

There isn't anything wrong with America that liberal ideology, properly applied by government experts, can't make worse.

It does seem that getting banned is his ultimate goal.

LWW

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just a friendly hint ... but it might be a good idea to take a look at what you claim to be an "ATTACK" and compare it with the posts of you, hondo, dick, gayle, Q and wolfie in the past.

LWW </div></div>

Just say it, dudley.

You gonna miss me, honey? </div></div>Stop the wailing and grow up,PLEASE.
    Hondo&gt;03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but Ugo comes off as <s>nobal</s> noble because he quit when Hondo left? Niiiice.</div></div>

I took at stab at getting what you were trying to say.

And, nobody said "NOBLE" ... although I think you tried to,

LWW </div></div>

"To those who remember the 2008 election, 'their' was a travesty of justice in Ohio."

Point being, Larry, we all make mistakes.
    I see grammatical error after grammatical error in your posts but
    to point them out would seem petty. </div></div>lWW has common sense you don't.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That would be a good post if it was directed to your buddy,
    the "noble" one.
    It's kinda like when I simply repeated dudley's words back at him, he went apeshit, and you sighed, meaning there goes
    Hondo again.
    Seems a little bias to me, bro. JMHO. </div></div>Poor hondo,again.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.