Thread: Gang raped

Re: Gang raped

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep, Wonderful new world here.</div></div>

Thanks. I've been doing my best.

LWW </div></div>You are a breath of fresh air here.The myth slayer does it again.You are our leader for sure.
    Hondo&gt;03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but Ugo comes off as <s>nobal</s> noble because he quit when Hondo left? Niiiice.</div></div>

I took at stab at getting what you were trying to say.

And, nobody said "NOBLE" ... although I think you tried to,

LWW </div></div>

"To those who remember the 2008 election, 'their' was a travesty of justice in Ohio."

Point being, Larry, we all make mistakes.
    I see grammatical error after grammatical error in your posts but
    to point them out would seem petty. </div></div>I see lie after lie in your posts and i point them out.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just a friendly hint ... but it might be a good idea to take a look at what you claim to be an "ATTACK" and compare it with the posts of you, hondo, dick, gayle, Q and wolfie in the past.

LWW </div></div>

Just say it, dudley.
    You and the mod are tight and one word from you and I am gone.
    I noticed you're repeating your threat on every thread.

You gonna miss me, honey? </div></div>No one will miss YOU.Find Jesus he loves you.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It does seem that getting banned is his ultimate goal.

LWW </div></div>It would be nice if his ultimate goal would be to grow up.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No one will miss YOU. </div></div>

Wrong again. Many here will miss Gayle. Its YOU that nobody gives a $--t about.
    You are simply a trol with nothing to contribute.

Q
    Remarkable.You leak a story, and then you quote the story. I mean,that's a remarkable thing to do

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No one will miss YOU. </div></div>

Wrong again. Many here will miss Gayle. Its YOU that nobody gives a $--t about.
    You are simply a trol with nothing to contribute.

Q </div></div>

Please have someone fluent in English explain the post to you, he didn't even refer to Gayle ... and the odds of her being gone without being banned are approaching zero.

That, and please keep your callous comments to yourself. I care about hondo, Gayle, and wolfie all 3. I even care about you. Disagreement need not mean hatred.

LWW

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but Ugo comes off as <s>nobal</s> noble because he quit when Hondo left? Niiiice.</div></div>

I took at stab at getting what you were trying to say.

And, nobody said "NOBLE" ... although I think you tried to,

LWW </div></div>

"To those who remember the 2008 election, 'their' was a travesty of justice in Ohio."

Point being, Larry, we all make mistakes.
    I see grammatical error after grammatical error in your posts but
    to point them out would seem petty. </div></div>I see lie after lie in your posts and i point them out. </div></div>

Gayle was banned for being a nuisance and this guy isn't
    even warned????
    Can anyone wonder why I no longer post on here?
    There is no credibility at all.
    May God bless all of you.

Yet you continue to lurk?

LWW

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolf J Flywheel</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stretch, I'm off their forum. They should be happy.

Apparently their hate knows no bounds. </div></div>

And again - If by continuing the hate you mean correcting your lies then you are indeed correct.
    </div></div>

I have tried to find this Arizona Billiards site (AZ?) that hondo refers to. It seems they also have a member named hondo who has quite the reputation as a troublemaker. They also have another UGOTDA7 and wolfdancer as well as several other matches so I assume that I have found the right place. I will lurk there some more and see what I can find out before I form a final opinion. </div></div>

Bless you JohnnyD.

LWW

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolf J Flywheel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohnnyD you seem to be a sensible man while some of these people seem to be borderline insane and certainly unfriendly. </div></div>

Bless you JohnnyD.

LWW