Thread: Gang raped

Re: Gang raped

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">See my siggy line ... my fave Aitch quote of all time.

LWW </div></div>

So Hondo said he was never posting here again? That's odd, because he's posting here again. I just don't know what to make of that??? </div></div>

Think real hard. You can do it, buddy. You're a lot smarter than most of your "friends." [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] </div></div>

So is this a lie or not?

I've heard somewhere that the first step to recovery is recognizing you have a problem...

maybe not...as two of my favorite singers note:
    ???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">maybe not...as two of my favorite singers note:
    ??? </div></div>

I'm a simple man. Someone says they're never posting here again yet they're posting here again. That's a lie, plain as day. A small lie, a lie out of anger, qualify it how you will...but still a lie. There are more to be found, but this one was just so easy it couldn't be passed up. Of course I could be wrong...maybe someone can explain how it's not a lie - I'm all ears.

A lie is a deliberate falsehood; an attempt to deceive. When he wrote that he would not post here again...that was probably his intention at the time, but apparently relented and changed his mind.
    If that presents a problem to you, report it to the admin.
    I also had no intention of ever replying to you...but here I iz....I do the same thing every year during lent.
    You are all ears? I had an entirely different part of the anatomy in mind as a descriptive of you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A lie is a deliberate falsehood; an attempt to deceive. When he wrote that he would not post here again...that was probably his intention at the time, but apparently relented and changed his mind.
    If that presents a problem to you, report it to the admin.
    I also had no intention of ever replying to you...but here I iz....I do the same thing every year during lent.
    You are all ears? I had an entirely different part of the anatomy in mind as a descriptive of you. </div></div>

Nice try at equivocation, give yourself a gold star....but a lie is a lie - a false statement meets the definition of the word.

By the way, aren't you supposed to be ignoring me? Wait...is that another lie???

if that floats your boat, then "yes" it is. Also,probably a clear violation of board policy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if that floats your boat, then "yes" it is. Also,probably a clear violation of board policy </div></div>

Telling a lie is a violation of board policy? Wow....enforce that and there will be what, maybe five people left.

UGOT ... you need to understand the leftist Orwellian mind.

It thrives on being told what it "THINKS" and what is "TRUTH" among other things.

Your definition and mine of truth is that which is real and honest.

To the far leftist mind "TRUTH" is a malleable concept that can be reshaped into whatever it needs to be at the moment.

LWW

probably just myself, Gayle, Hondo, Q, and a player to be named later

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">See my siggy line ... my fave Aitch quote of all time.

LWW </div></div>

So Hondo said he was never posting here again? That's odd, because he's posting here again. I just don't know what to make of that??? </div></div>

Think real hard. You can do it, buddy. You're a lot smarter than most of your "friends." [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] </div></div>

So is this a lie or not?

I've heard somewhere that the first step to recovery is recognizing you have a problem...

</div></div>

Would you miss me if I really left, sweetie?
    May God bless all of you.