Thread: Gang raped

Re: Gang raped

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, you accomplished your goal, Punter.

You must be very proud.

And now you and your buddy are over here continuing the hate.

I do have to hand you something, Punter.

You are the slimiest piece of sh*t I have ever encountered on a forum. Seriously.

I'd love to meet you personally, buddy. </div></div>

If by continuing the hate you mean correcting your lies then you are indeed correct.

Hondo the evidence is encapsulated now to be preserved forever.No denying it anymore.Atone for your sins.Jesus loves you.
    Hondo&gt;03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, you accomplished your goal, Punter.

You must be very proud.

And now you and your buddy are over here continuing the hate.

I do have to hand you something, Punter.

You are the slimiest piece of sh*t I have ever encountered on a forum. Seriously.

I'd love to meet you personally, buddy. </div></div>

Hiya Hondo. I see Miss Larry sent his bum buddies over here to Spy on you. Wasn't getting you banned good enough? Wow you rock dude, You're like the Pied Piper lol So what did you do to garner such rabid attention, throw cold water on one of thier circle jerks? St.

Stretch, I'm off their forum. They should be happy.

Apparently their hate knows no bounds.
    May God bless all of you.

Punter, it is best to be the better man in situations like this.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stretch, I'm off their forum. They should be happy.

Apparently their hate knows no bounds. </div></div>

And again - If by continuing the hate you mean correcting your lies then you are indeed correct.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stretch, I'm off their forum. They should be happy.

Apparently their hate knows no bounds. </div></div>

And again - If by continuing the hate you mean correcting your lies then you are indeed correct.
    </div></div>

I have tried to find this Arizona Billiards site (AZ?) that hondo refers to. It seems they also have a member named hondo who has quite the reputation as a troublemaker. They also have another UGOTDA7 and wolfdancer as well as several other matches so I assume that I have found the right place. I will lurk there some more and see what I can find out before I form a final opinion.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stretch, I'm off their forum. They should be happy.

Apparently their hate knows no bounds. </div></div> Then do not lie hondo.Read the good book.
    Hondo&gt;03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Who cares what you see, or what you don't comprehend?
    Now, if Deeman, someone here, I respect.... wrote something to that effect...I would do a little self-introspection...but since you only post to insult others in the mistaken belief that it will raise your own image in the eyes of others. (IMHO)....
    I find your evaluation of anything that I write...meaningless, for me....but perhaps very informative for the people here that you try so hard to impress, with your own commentary on world news, current affairs, etc.
    I think people like you, look for, and need a scapegoat.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who cares what you see, or what you don't comprehend?
    </div></div>

Obviously, you care a great deal about what I see or say, since you somehow manage to come up with one of your smart-a$$ replies to just about every post I make.
    If you don't care, don't waste your time reading or replying.
    (But I know you care, although I sometimes wonder if you might care a little too much!)

Steve
    PBIA Professional Advanced Level Billiard Instructor