Thread: Gang raped

Re: Gang raped

Fret not....I won't be coming to Helmsburg in the foreseeable future, and you'll never see me show up at S-Hole Pool School, not unless they are accepting Confederate money. At least they have an honest slogan there "We donít teach you how to play pool"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> At least they have an honest slogan there "We donít teach you how to play pool"

</div></div>

Exactly! We teach you how to learn to play pool.

Kinda like give a man a fish, or teach him how to learn to fish.

and just a little FYI, we only accept open minded students who are interested in learning new ideas and concepts. Remember, it's what you learn after you know it all that really counts!

I must give you credit for taking part of one statement out of context and trying to make a point, but, as usually happens when someone does this, the effort falls flat.

Thanks for caring!

Steve
    PBIA Professional Advanced Level Billiard Instructor

If that's your sales pitch, you are wasting your time trying to sell it to me.....out dated, trite phrases, about catching catfish, turn me off

For $19.95, a savings of $430.05, I can get a free Sham pool book as a gift, when buying a Sham Wow sponge cloth,which I could then use to soak up the knowledge contained therein

Go for it, buddy! From what I understand, that particular product has helped develop many "sham players".

Sounds like a good plan for you.

Steve

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Punter, is this your handle on the skinhead forums? </div></div>

So you think I am a member named Punter and a member named LWW? Who else do you dream that I might be? You seem to be unable to deal with a reality that includes the possibility that maybe some people just disagree with you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> At least they have an honest slogan there "We donít teach you how to play pool"

</div></div>

</div></div>

That's generally the best way to teach most anything, kudos! Seems to be a lost concept, but that's the method I've always used in teaching over the years.

Pool, poker, economics, baseball, etc. etc. etc. you name it. Any of it can be "taught" in a book. But there's a big difference between memorizing facts/theories/whatever versus LEARNING them... interpreting, analyzing, and the ability to evaluate and readjust.

Sack
    A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> At least they have an honest slogan there "We donít teach you how to play pool"

</div></div>

</div></div>

That's generally the best way to teach most anything, kudos! Seems to be a lost concept, but that's the method I've always used in teaching over the years.

Pool, poker, economics, baseball, etc. etc. etc. you name it. Any of it can be "taught" in a book. But there's a big difference between memorizing facts/theories/whatever versus LEARNING them... interpreting, analyzing, and the ability to evaluate and readjust.

Sack </div></div>

It takes a wise man to understand that concept.

Steve

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fret not....I won't be coming to Helmsburg in the foreseeable future, and you'll never see me show up at S-Hole Pool School, not unless they are accepting Confederate money. At least they have an honest slogan there "We donít teach you how to play pool"

</div></div>A terrile hate filled speech.Bigotry and hatred are the evil in your life.You need to go to a retreat and repent for your sins to the Lord.
    Hondo&gt;03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    If that's your sales pitch, you are wasting your time trying to sell it to me.....out dated, trite phrases, about catching catfish, turn me off

For $19.95, a savings of $430.05, I can get a free Sham pool book as a gift, when buying a Sham Wow sponge cloth,which I could then use to soak up the knowledge contained therein </div></div>Knowledge is a wonderful thing why do you think that you are the Almighty ?
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolf J Flywheel</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Punter, is this your handle on the skinhead forums? </div></div>

So you think I am a member named Punter and a member named LWW? Who else do you dream that I might be? You seem to be unable to deal with a reality that includes the possibility that maybe some people just disagree with you. </div></div>He dreams that he is others.He once said he was in a submarine.Of course you can't believe anything he says.His posts speaks volumes with the cursing of others.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.