Thread: Gang raped

Re: Gang raped

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fret not....I won't be coming to Helmsburg in the foreseeable future, and you'll never see me show up at S-Hole Pool School, not unless they are accepting Confederate money. At least they have an honest slogan there "We donít teach you how to play pool"

</div></div>A school is a wonderful institution.But they cannot teach all the manners that need to be learned from a loving home.So you are saying you never went to school.Didn't you learn any manners from your parents.No cursing anymore.
    Hondo&gt;03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Leave my parents out of your sick, twisted pos posts....a**wipe.

You dishonor both Black people and Christians with your claims of being one.

dim witted one.....you are replying to someone who is in turn replying to Hondo....yet you are writing about me to them.
    At least try to keep up, and on point. Maybe your hero can proof read your posts before you submit them?
    Either way they will continue to have no relevant content.... therefore no merit

Wolfdancer it seems that JohnnyD is presenting you with truth that you are unwilling to deal with. If you cant speak with insults and profane words you must feel very insecure in your position.

you must be as smart, almost, as he is then, to not realize that he didn't realize who he was replying to while trying to diss me, when he addressed his comments, to Hondo instead of Moi.
    As for my position...
    I checked to see what condition my position was in.
    position condition

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You dishonor both Black people and Christians with your claims of being one. </div></div>This is very racist please refrain from such remarks.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolf J Flywheel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wolfdancer it seems that JohnnyD is presenting you with truth that you are unwilling to deal with. If you cant speak with insults and profane words you must feel very insecure in your position. </div></div>Here here now this is a wonderful reply from a very intelligent person.Sir Flywheel you shall be from now on.A true inspiration to this board.A welcome bit of fresh air i say.Cheers to you Sir Flywheel i toast a JW scotch to your well being.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Leave my parents out of your sick, twisted pos posts....a**wipe.
    </div></div>Time for your computer to be taken away.This vile language does not get you anywhere.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolf J Flywheel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wolfdancer it seems that JohnnyD is presenting you with truth that you are unwilling to deal with. If you cant speak with insults and profane words you must feel very insecure in your position. </div></div>Here here now this is a wonderful reply from a very intelligent person.Sir Flywheel you shall be from now on.A true inspiration to this board.A welcome bit of fresh air i say.Cheers to you Sir Flywheel i toast a JW scotch to your well being. </div></div>

Ah how nice, now would you guys please get a room? Your love for each other is getting rather awkward. St.